Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

View Poll Results: Should Zonalon be banned?
Yes, he should. 4 28.57%
No, he shouldn't. 7 50.00%
Keep Zonalon, and Ban Yawgmoth. 3 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Yawgmoth Wants Zonalon banned.
Posted 2008-06-27, 02:57 PM
Honestly, I don't think he should be banned, but state your opinion anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-27, 02:58 PM in reply to Coriander's post "Yawgmoth Wants Zonalon banned."
Actually, it was me reporting his post that probably sparked it, so don't villify Yawgmoth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2008-06-27, 03:00 PM in reply to Coriander's post "Yawgmoth Wants Zonalon banned."
Can I vote? Please?

"That surface that tells the Heavens it hath an end, cannot persuade me I have any."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Yawgmoth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzYawgmoth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Yawgmoth

Posted 2008-06-27, 03:28 PM in reply to Yawgmoth's post starting "Can I vote? Please?"
At the moment I hate his biased opinions on things, but I'll give him a chance to mature, like I did.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Thumbs down
Posted 2008-06-27, 04:22 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "At the moment I hate his biased..."
I was re-invited here anyways. If not I wouldn't have come back to begin with.

Attacking Christians on the Internet is OKAY. Attacking Muslims on the Internet is OKAY. But attacking Jews, God's chosen one, the poor innocent "victim", the chosen race, oh, that's NOT OKAY.

Oh well. I'll keep the Anti-Zionism in certain threads. No big deal.
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon

Posted 2008-06-27, 04:33 PM in reply to Coriander's post "Yawgmoth Wants Zonalon banned."
Should've made the poll public.

Zonalon, you're wrong. Get over it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-06-27, 04:33 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "I was re-invited here anyways. If not I..."
I am not okay with attacks on Christians nor Muslims (most such are not as insane as your attacks on Jews were though) - actually I would prefer if all sorts of attacks were kept to a minimum as they get in the way.

"That surface that tells the Heavens it hath an end, cannot persuade me I have any."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Yawgmoth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzYawgmoth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Yawgmoth

Posted 2008-06-27, 04:36 PM in reply to Coriander's post "Yawgmoth Wants Zonalon banned."
I'm in the "No he shouldn't" camp.

Zonalon does as zonalon does. He didn't get banned when he was first around, and I see no reason why he should be banned now. As I see it, he's not actually attacking members, in which case we could ban him for flaming. He's not baiting by posting controversial things for emotional responses (the majority of his posts since he returned have been in Opinion and Debate. If we ban people for saying controversial things in O&D, then most of us deserve to be banned for trolling - how many topics have there been in which we've ruthlessly argued against Christianity, for example?), so a trolling ban isn't merited. He's not advertising, or spamming, or pr0ning us up. Nor is he linking to illegal downloads, or suffocating us below hordes of usernames. He's not even driving members off.

Voicing Extreme opinions does not warrant a ban, nor wouldI warn him for it - an opinion can be neither right nor wrong. To single someone out and dislike them because of an opinion, as well as claim that said opinion is wrong, is in itself... "wrong".

If this time is anything like the last, zonalon will eventually be hounded off the boards. Personally I hope he isn't - I find him amusing, and his posts are alwasy a good read, albeit slightly mind-boggling.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-27, 04:48 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'm in the "No he shouldn't" camp. ..."
I believe there is a difference between hating/attacking a person/group of individuals and tearing ideas, opinions and actions apart. Hating Jews, Christians, Muslims, black people, laplanders, etc. is bad. Hating Christianity, the ideals of Scientology, zonalon, etc. is good.

It probably does not fall under the same title as ad hominiem-arguments, but there are similarities.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Yawgmoth

Posted 2008-06-27, 05:10 PM in reply to Yawgmoth's post starting "I believe there is a difference between..."
Yawgmoth said: [Goto]
I believe there is a difference between hating/attacking a person/group of individuals and tearing ideas, opinions and actions apart. Hating Jews, Christians, Muslims, black people, laplanders, etc. is bad. Hating Christianity, the ideals of Scientology, zonalon, etc. is good.

It probably does not fall under the same title as ad hominiem-arguments, but there are similarities.
I try not to personally attack Jews but to attack their Zionist ideologies. I remember not too long ago people could say the derogatory norm for the Negroid (Negro and Negroid are not racist terms btw) race here, and rarely got banned for it, and in some cases people never called them out for it. It was odd to me then too, that whenever I questioned the tactics used by "God's chosen people" (Heck, even Atheists sometimes think they are "Chosen" somehow - brainwashing these days eh?).

I'm not here to troll but to enlighten and educate people about how our government and civilization is under Zionist siege. Sometimes even Zionist-brainwashed goyim can be part of the problem, like Jorge Bushie, Juan McAmnesty and Bacrook Hussein Obongo Osama.
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon

Posted 2008-06-27, 05:41 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "I try not to personally attack Jews but..."
I heard that if you want to avoid their brainwashing you have to wear a tinfoil hat at all times.

Zonalon, there's a difference between what you're doing and those things. Occasionally bringing up things that are offensive toward other groups in conversation is not necessarily good, but, at least on the internet, it's pretty much accepted. Occasionally bashing someone or something for whatever reason is pretty much accepted as well.

What you're doing is nothing but constant ranting about Jews in every post you make, in every thread you post in. I don't like Christian ideals and I tend to bash them and attempt to discredit them any chance I get, when the topic comes up, and the time and place is appropriate.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-06-27, 05:49 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I heard that if you want to avoid their..."
Zonalon is ignorant, but he's not trolling imo. He seems to honestly believe what he's saying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-06-27, 05:58 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Zonalon is ignorant, but he's not..."
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
Zonalon is ignorant, but he's not trolling imo. He seems to honestly believe what he's saying.
I agree. He's not trolling by any means.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-12, 05:40 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I agree. He's not trolling by any..."
No but technically he is flaming left and right if you actually pay attention to what he writes. Technically saying "spooks" instead of africans or blacks is a flame at all black people on the forum. Saying he does not like ebonics or africans is fine. Saying he doesn't like nigger speech or spooks is technically a flame. Since those are specifically derogitory terms.

Those "derogitory" terms are made specifically to insult people. Hence he knows and supports his own flaming ways. So I am in the yes he should camp. I don't mind his opinions but stating them the way he does is unacceptable by intelligent O&D standards. It also makes humanity look bad and it brings other people who talk like that to the forums which eventually loads this place with incredibly stupid people.

Therefore I submit the fact that he is a liability to the forums and the people on the forums and is therefore a risk to the already dwindling stability. We have had multiple valuable members leave because of stupidity already and the forum cannot risk to lose more.

Ban him.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?

Last edited by hotdog; 2008-07-12 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Unfinished
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2008-07-12, 06:21 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'm in the "No he shouldn't" camp. ..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
I'm in the "No he shouldn't" camp.

Zonalon does as zonalon does. He didn't get banned when he was first around, and I see no reason why he should be banned now. As I see it, he's not actually attacking members, in which case we could ban him for flaming. He's not baiting by posting controversial things for emotional responses (the majority of his posts since he returned have been in Opinion and Debate. If we ban people for saying controversial things in O&D, then most of us deserve to be banned for trolling - how many topics have there been in which we've ruthlessly argued against Christianity, for example?), so a trolling ban isn't merited. He's not advertising, or spamming, or pr0ning us up. Nor is he linking to illegal downloads, or suffocating us below hordes of usernames. He's not even driving members off.

Voicing Extreme opinions does not warrant a ban, nor wouldI warn him for it - an opinion can be neither right nor wrong. To single someone out and dislike them because of an opinion, as well as claim that said opinion is wrong, is in itself... "wrong".

If this time is anything like the last, zonalon will eventually be hounded off the boards. Personally I hope he isn't - I find him amusing, and his posts are alwasy a good read, albeit slightly mind-boggling.
I agree i guess it`s only his opinion and as WKFF said it`s not trolling.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-12, 07:15 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "No but technically he is flaming left..."
hotdog said: [Goto]
No but technically he is flaming left and right if you actually pay attention to what he writes. Technically saying "spooks" instead of africans or blacks is a flame at all black people on the forum. Saying he does not like ebonics or africans is fine. Saying he doesn't like nigger speech or spooks is technically a flame. Since those are specifically derogitory terms.

Those "derogitory" terms are made specifically to insult people. Hence he knows and supports his own flaming ways. So I am in the yes he should camp. I don't mind his opinions but stating them the way he does is unacceptable by intelligent O&D standards. It also makes humanity look bad and it brings other people who talk like that to the forums which eventually loads this place with incredibly stupid people.

Therefore I submit the fact that he is a liability to the forums and the people on the forums and is therefore a risk to the already dwindling stability. We have had multiple valuable members leave because of stupidity already and the forum cannot risk to lose more.

Ban him.
Also, you have to notice every OTHER kind he's insulting purposely...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai