Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Posted 2003-01-21, 03:19 PM
I'm applying for the Supreme mod position

reason why i would like to be a supreme mod:
because i am strongly against spam, and I find i do a good job at being a mod, all my posts have content like strider fury said and i have been waiting for this potition for a very long time... i have been a good mod and i am very ready to take my modship to the next step which is being a supreme mod.

I also point out many things which has gone wrong with the forums, and i told the people fast enough so they can fix them before anyone notices.
I have made icons, some of which earent uber 1337 (sorry for the 1337 term) but i have done my share for the forum and the only thing that me being a supreme mod can do is make me give more of what my Expert goodness can give =D

oh and by the way, i have been an admin in 2 forums before so i know my way around vBB forums.. and i know how to take care of a forum.

My sig won't show =/

Last edited by EX-Mania; 2003-01-21 at 04:23 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-01-21, 04:21 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
I know I havnt been a moderator for too long, but I think I have been doing a good job of moderating the forums that I have had. I think most people would agree with that. (hopefully ) Anyways, a Supreme Moderator spot would be really nice for myself, and I think I would do a good job on it, and keep Zelaron up and running well.

I think my allegance to the forum has been pretty substancial, and I think that people wouldnt mind me in the position. Anyways, you guys have been so good to me, and supported me in my moderator position that it gave me a good bost, and I understand most everything on the forums.

Anyways, thats my two cents.

Last edited by Jamesadin; 2003-01-21 at 04:35 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-01-21, 04:39 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
I'd like to Mod FPS section

WHy? because im teh l337x0r at FPS games
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-01-21, 04:51 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
EDIT: oops nvm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-21, 05:08 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
I'd like to apply for the News Poster.

I'm active, maybe not as active as some, but I visit Zel everyday to check up on things. And, well, I think you don't hate me Chruser... I'm pretty nice to everyone, unless your name is Titusfied, but other than that, it's cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-01-21, 05:09 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
I'd mod nething for you...w/e u like...i could do the graphics section or w/e...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-01-21, 06:04 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
I'm happy with my spot as dupe mod but it would be nice if I could mod the rest of the D2 section since we need the help (2 of our D2 mods are inactive).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-01-21, 06:10 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
and i could cover the dupe section if K-A gets all of d2...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-01-21, 06:29 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
Lol after all the shit I've done I'm lucky to be a mod.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-01-21, 06:52 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
I sent you a PM about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-Bryan-

Posted 2003-01-21, 07:07 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
please stay on topic :P

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-01-21, 07:11 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
I think it is ontopic, becuase he send a PM about him requesting a job spot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-01-21, 07:13 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
I wouldnt mind moding in the console games

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-01-21, 07:15 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
James, did you hear something?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-01-21, 07:19 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
Not at all King Amazon...maybe it was the wind.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-01-21, 07:29 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
EX-Mania said:
please stay on topic :P
I was just telling him because I'm sure he get like 50 Pms everyday from members with 12 posts asking to be mod. I just dont want him to skip over my PM.

Last edited by -Bryan-; 2003-01-21 at 07:32 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-Bryan-

Posted 2003-01-21, 07:37 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
Just knew this would turn into flaming , well if any mods move up or around, I'd like a shot at it. I can mod in programming, d2, w3. If need be I can be a news poster.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drivehappy

Posted 2003-01-21, 07:45 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
yep, found out, my bad, sorry bout that :P

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-01-21, 07:47 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
I'd like to be a GM...or atleast a seer please :up:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shade enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShade enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shade

Posted 2003-01-21, 07:47 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
We always need more news posters!

So far, this is how it goes:

Supreme Moderators:
Ex Mania
Jamesadin

Moderators:
Knight- Rider
King Amazon
mjordan2nd
drivehappy (maybe)

News Posters:
Jizmo
drivehappy (maybe)

Bryan123: not exactly sure
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin