Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2007-09-26, 11:10 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Dude, it's fucking ridiculous. My boss..."
Unfortunately it's reality and how it's going to be most anywhere you go. It sucks but it's true.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-09-30, 08:32 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Unfortunately it's reality and how it's..."
I either have food poisoning or the flu. Not really too happy with either option.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-09-30, 09:50 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I either have food poisoning or the..."
Sore feet, cold, and my eyes are really dry because of my contacts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-08, 02:13 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Sore feet, cold, and my eyes are really..."
At work, to stoned to do anything but sit here... waiting for this adderall to kick in.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-08, 04:23 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "At work, to stoned to do anything but..."
Wha...? Adderall brings you out of your stoned stuper?
I'm on day 5 of my weed hiatus and it's not too bad. Yesterday was the worst so far. I feel like I'm fucking PMS-ing half the time cause of the mood swings and tantrums. I broke some of my equipment at work, including a 80$ pool pole and vacuum head... idiot. All because the hose wasn't rolling up right.
I should be good after day 7 or 8. I would have jumped back today but luckily I told klo to take it with her today (she's still smoking.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-08, 04:30 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Wha...? Adderall brings you out of your..."
Baaaad parenting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-08, 05:49 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Baaaad parenting."
Pissed because a girl jacked my favorite sweatshirt.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-08, 05:58 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Baaaad parenting."
You don't know jack shit about parenting. Trolling. Offtopic. Moderator. Deuchebag.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-08, 05:59 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "You don't know jack shit about..."
So I guess both of you smoking pot makes you good parents amirite.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-08, 06:35 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "So I guess both of you smoking pot..."
How does it have anything to do with it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-08, 06:42 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "How does it have anything to do with it?"
http://www.cyh.com/HealthTopics/Heal...np=305&id=1587
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-08, 06:54 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://www.cyh.com/HealthTopics/HealthTo..."
Wow. Thanks for proving my point. Go ahead and split this if you want and we can have a real debate.

"Just because someone is on drugs does not mean he or she will be a bad parent. Some are good parents and their drug problem does not affect their children."
"Studies in the USA have shown that generally addicted mothers cared for their children in the same ways as non-addicted mothers."
"Some of the bad effects may be:

forgetting to provide meals for the children
leaving them unattended or not properly supervised
children may have difficulty coping with mood swings and erratic behaviour."

We're talking pot. Not heroine here. Ya I'm mood swingy now, but like I said after a week I'll be fine. And like I also said it's not any worse than a PMS her mom goes through, infact probably less so. Also stated a few glasses of wine (a bowl after bedtime) isn't going to effect her at all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-08, 07:30 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Wow. Thanks for proving my point. Go..."
Nowhere does it say smoking pot makes you a good parent.

You're bad parents.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-08, 08:13 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Nowhere does it say smoking pot makes..."
No where does it say breathing makes you a good parent either. I think your trying to goad me into the flame forum because I can't comprehend you being such a hypocrite.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-08, 09:03 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "No where does it say breathing makes..."
Watching the yankees throw away the best chance at winning a series in the last 7 years.

Kaneda, i think K_A ,might be right on this one, and by that i mean once you have a kid, stuff like drinking and smoking should stop for a while. It doesnt make you a bad parent but it doesnt help the matter either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-10-08, 09:10 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Watching the yankees throw away the..."
I know if I knock some chick up I'll smoke until the baby is born. Then it's time to be a dad. Ha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-08, 09:10 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Watching the yankees throw away the..."
I am in full agreeance that we should turn this thread into another 'Bad Parent; No Cookie for You' pissing contest.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-10-08, 09:11 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I am in full agreeance that we should..."
I have a sore throat. Damn germs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-08, 09:12 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I have a sore throat. Damn germs."
I actually have had a bit of a raw throat all day as well, it's slightly irritating.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-10-08, 09:18 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I actually have had a bit of a raw..."
I've been drinking tea daily to help with it, but I may have to go get medication soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven