Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2012-03-05, 09:11 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Marmalade by System of a Down."
The xx - Intro.

If my life had background music. This would be it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-03-07, 12:39 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "The xx - Intro. If my life had..."

AWESOME!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-03-10, 09:09 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRdMHbzjr..."
Some really happy rave music, as I am hanging out with my stoner fwends.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-03-13, 01:09 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Some really happy rave music, as I am..."
ying yang twins - whisper

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2012-03-15, 12:41 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "The xx - Intro. If my life had..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63FEX...eature=related
<3 <3 <3
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-03-15, 10:52 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63FEXdk0f..."
This dude is soo retarded xD

For some reason my video isn't showing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=D4hn1MjVrzc
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2012-03-16, 09:35 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "This dude is soo retarded xD ..."
BORKED
I've recently fallen in love with this kind of music. What genre is this, GRAV????
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-03-23, 08:42 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "tQdrkhO0D2U I've recently fallen in..."
I have fallen in love with this song. No idea why, it's not really fully in the range of what I normally listen to. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPhT6HBQbFE
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-03-23, 01:00 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I have fallen in love with this song...."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x00G5...eature=related
Batman Beyond has a nice soundtrack.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-04-04, 11:57 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x00G5jTP0..."
Hold me Close by Flux Pavilion
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-04, 12:43 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Hold me Close by Flux Pavilion"
BORKED
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-04-05, 04:03 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "zwbXfUonNms"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=zYXjLbMZFmo

Anyone who can tell me what commercial this is from gets a cookie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-05, 04:33 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla..."
IE9?

---

Not listening at the moment, but this is an amazing song, from a brilliant album:

BORKED

The band are from Manchester (the original city), called Everything Everything, and have the one album out - Man Alive. Check it out, kids. If you don't want to, then at least find a hi-def copy of this song.

Last edited by Lenny; 2012-04-05 at 04:36 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2012-04-05, 08:25 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "IE9? --- Not listening at the..."
Here's your cookie...... wait... I don't have one. Sorry Lenny. How do you do the Youtube embed?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-06, 05:05 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Here's your cookie...... wait... I..."
Code:
BORKED
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-04-06, 05:14 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "xri2aOO1XwM"
Total fail. Use [noparse][/noparse] to show BBCode.

Full list of BBCodes is linked at the bottom of each page: http://zelaron.com/forum/misc.php?do=bbcode#youtube

You can also see by quoting someones post.

---

In this case, because I'm nice:

[youtube]weird code after "v=" in the video URL[/youtube].
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2012-04-07, 10:26 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Total fail. Use to show BBCode. ..."
BORKED

If you're gonna listen to it go to youtube and listen in 1080p. It really makes a difference.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-08, 09:24 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "b9wyVhS5gQg If you're gonna listen..."
BORKED

Never ceases to give me the feeling of being a badass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2012-04-08, 09:29 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I_izvAbhExY&ob=av2e Never ceases to..."
BORKED

Dubstep is good
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-08, 09:32 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "fbafd6UV3w4 Dubstep is good :D"
Feed me reigns supreme.

BORKED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow