Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-02-28, 09:43 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm wondering when the hell I'm gonna..."
I cant wait til after school so i can play volleyball! and if i'm gonna get caught/in trouble for stealing said volleyball from gym class haha
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-02-28, 03:27 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm wondering when the hell I'm gonna..."
I hope I get better quick :|
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-02-28, 08:19 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I hope I get better quick :|"
I'm going to kick ass at games tonite.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-02-28, 08:55 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'm going to kick ass at games tonite."
What's going to happen next?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-02-29, 02:35 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "What's going to happen next?"
I should be asleep now (4:35 AM EST)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-02-29, 11:19 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I should be asleep now (4:35 AM EST)"
Why the fuck am I sick again? I was sick 3 weeks ago.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-02-29, 08:07 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Why the fuck am I sick again? I was..."
Why is it that I am the one always getting lied to and promises broken to
I'm the one that gets hurt
And yet I'm the one that gets screamed at day after day
and I am the one apologizing
and its never fucking good enough
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-02-29, 08:28 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "Why is it that I am the one always..."
So dump your boyfriend, retard.
-----

Just glad this week from hell is over with.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-02-29, 09:43 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "So dump your boyfriend, retard. -----..."
I wish I had a doughnut.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-03-01, 01:35 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I wish I had a doughnut."
I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-03-01, 05:50 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow."
I wonder why Enterbrain Inc. just had to wait 'til "Leap Day" to release RPG Maker VX in English.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-01, 10:02 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I wonder why Enterbrain Inc. just had..."
I'm wondering if this Lego Universe MMO is gonna hold any water.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-03-01, 01:37 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I'm wondering if this Lego Universe MMO..."
I still wish I had a goddamn doughnut.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-03-01, 01:54 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I still wish I had a goddamn doughnut."
GAH! my dog ate my volleyball!!!! =(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-02, 12:47 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "GAH! my dog ate my volleyball!!!! =("
Once again, I'm thinking I should probably be sleeping right now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-03-02, 08:13 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Once again, I'm thinking I should..."
I'm wondering why work believed I had pink eye when I obviously really just stoned out of my mind. Ha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-03-02, 07:37 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'm wondering why work believed I had..."
I should throw this last slice of pizza away. =|
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-03-02, 08:09 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'm wondering why work believed I had..."
HandOfHeaven said:
I'm wondering why work believed I had pink eye when I obviously really just stoned out of my mind. Ha.
I wonder how long you'll live.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-03-02, 09:43 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I wonder how long you'll live."
I wonder when you'll stop having an 'I'm better than you' attitude.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-03-03, 09:07 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I wonder when you'll stop having an..."
Why do I have to watch my three nephew's/niece. They are all babies, why me...Eh, I guess it is not that bad, maybe.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy