Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

View Poll Results: What is your opinion on the 1.10 patch?
Do you want this new patch out? 12 66.67%
Do you not want this patch to come out? 2 11.11%
Do you care? 4 22.22%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

1.10 Poll
Posted 2003-07-10, 11:35 AM
Post what you "Feel"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-07-10, 11:45 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "1.10 Poll"
I don't understand. The answers are questions?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-10, 11:58 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "1.10 Poll"
What is your opinion on the 1.10 patch?
Translation
Do you want this new patch out? = I love it.
Do you not want this patch to come out? = I hate it.
Do you care? = I couldnt care less.

Really it s not that hard to figure out what he meant.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-07-10, 02:22 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "1.10 Poll"
Hell i want it to come out, the beta is pretty good i think
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-07-10, 02:35 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "1.10 Poll"
I voted Yes.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-10, 03:05 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "1.10 Poll"
i want it to come out, things that are constant and never change get boring, hence the .9 patch has been opporating for too long and they need .10 to get people like me back into the game...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-07-10, 03:28 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "1.10 Poll"
I really don't care, since I don't have an LOD CD or the money to buy one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-10, 03:34 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "1.10 Poll"
this is a stupid poll ofcourse we want it out, im not even gonna bother.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-11, 01:04 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "1.10 Poll"
`Insolence` said:
this is a stupid poll ofcourse we want it out, im not even gonna bother.
Why don't you stop criticizing other people when no one cares what you say. I think the patch should come out real soon cause blizzard is losing alot of people cause of Diablo 2's simplicity.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-07-11, 01:33 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "1.10 Poll"
Thing is that the answer is quite obvious. Either people don't care or they want it out. No one really care about 1.09 anymore.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-11, 02:07 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "1.10 Poll"
badboy said:
Why don't you stop criticizing other people when no one cares what you say. I think the patch should come out real soon cause blizzard is losing alot of people cause of Diablo 2's simplicity.
Who else have i criticized chief? Read senesias post pls.

Don't run your mouth, that's everyones answer, unless they gave up complete hope for the game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-11, 02:23 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "1.10 Poll"
Yes thats right mr. badboy always runs his mouth with useless spam..

and yes, i do want the patch out
The most important word in the english dictionary is - WHY
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
immortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenimmortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

immortal_king

Posted 2003-07-11, 04:46 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "1.10 Poll"
How so, I don't understand your ethics on this situation and saying a poll is dumb just because your to lazy, is criticizing you idiot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-07-11, 05:08 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "1.10 Poll"
No you say I always do that, which I don't.

No1 doesnt 'want' this patch to come out, unless they are pure evil, like you. Decending from the bowels of the devil himself, you are useless fecies(sp).

Try to call me an idiot again 'bad boy' next time come up with a less rambled respones pls~ kthx.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-11, 05:35 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "1.10 Poll"
this is ok, but keep it to a minimum please, if it goes over this then take it to the flame forum...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-07-11, 10:48 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "1.10 Poll"
`Insolence` said:
No1 doesnt 'want' this patch to come out, unless they are pure evil, like you.
Hey idiot, read my first post, it says CLEARLY that I WANT it to come out. Why don't read clearly and post a logical explanation once in awhile instead of flaming.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

badboy

Posted 2003-07-11, 11:46 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "1.10 Poll"
i voted that i dont care cuz the beta isnt that great... instead of wasting theyr time on diablo 2 they should start working on another game....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kevinlekiller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkevinlekiller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kevinlekiller

Posted 2003-07-12, 03:47 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "1.10 Poll"
Poll closed? I can't vote -- oh wait i already did

As much as i like the new items, I don't wan't this 1.10 beta patch to be 1.10 final real patch~! so many bugs and repeated bugs of past patches. They definitely did not take 1.09 version of d2 and fix the bugs in that version, they just used an "old system" that they abandoned in the past and took another shot at it in 1.10, hence that is why everyone sees all those old old OLD bugs that were removed in past patches. The more i read from the blasted arreat summit forum the more i find this beta patch is HORRID

and i absolutely hate these level restrictions & quest pre-requisites, they won't solve anything, they just make it more expensive to hire people to do the longer & segmented rushings. A market for level 70 clean rushed quested characters will develop cause I'd be damned if im going to be amused by the same game play & stupid pack of monsters over and over again.

Last edited by ouroboros; 2003-07-12 at 03:53 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ouroboros is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenouroboros is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ouroboros

Posted 2003-07-12, 03:55 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "1.10 Poll"
Hope this one will be better!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chr0me is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenChr0me is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Chr0me

Posted 2003-07-12, 04:03 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "1.10 Poll"
Well do i want it to comme out ?

Kinda.

Really i dont find it that good for all the work they puted in it im really not impressed other then synergy and doing minor change to *balance* thing up. There no big change it s not like they even put up a little work for when you wear full set most show almost nothing while there the trang-oul set that make you look like a sad weakling looking pos they made the game harder ? thats exactly true if you check the new item they just stronger making it almost back to the same thing.

And from what it look like the patch aint out any soon ...

Blizzard is slow ! it s pathetic !
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja