Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

The OFFICIAL Fuck 4K!ds thread.
Posted 2006-05-12, 09:40 PM
Thats right. Fuck 4K!ds!!!! As many of you know, those guys are the evil whores who brought us Pokemon, dared to try to change the name of Tokyo Mew Mew into Holywood Mew Mew (they settled with Mew Mew Power), and butchered One Piece with all of their little edits for kids.

You have a score to settle with these guys? Try to refrain from making new posts and vent your anger here. So long as you don't spam, everything goes here > : ).

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGGOGOGO. THINK OF LUFFY!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-05-12, 09:46 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "The OFFICIAL Fuck 4K!ds thread."

Nothing further, your honour.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2006-05-13, 09:59 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "The OFFICIAL Fuck 4K!ds thread."
Don't even get me started on the One Piece dub.

Often, when I try to convince someone to watch One Piece, they say "but I've seen an episode, it sucked!" So I ask if it was in English or Japanese... they say English. My head explodes.

And furthermore... ZOLO?!

Not sure this merits a sticky though.

Last edited by GravitonSurge; 2006-05-13 at 10:02 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-05-14, 04:03 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Don't even get me started on the One..."
Zolo was a copyright issue. Apparently Time Warner caused some legal issues with the name Zorro.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2006-05-14, 09:33 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting "Zolo was a copyright issue. Apparently..."
Zorro != Zoro

One is a Spanish guy who wears black capes, the other is a fucking JAPANESE PIRATE WITH GREEN HAIR!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-05-14, 10:02 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Zorro != Zoro One is a Spanish guy..."
I used to watch pokemon when it first came out to the states... whats wrong with it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-05-14, 10:05 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I used to watch pokemon when it first..."
Have you heard the new VA's? Sounds liek they took fucking belt sanders to their vocal cords.

I used to watch it too. I watched the first season when it first came out years ago, but then it go to be the same repetative bullshit.

I still remember that fuckign pikachu. Little shit refused to get in its pokeball.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-07-06, 09:48 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Have you heard the new VA's? Sounds..."
Sovereign said:
Have you heard the new VA's? Sounds liek they took fucking belt sanders to their vocal cords.

I used to watch it too. I watched the first season when it first came out years ago, but then it go to be the same repetative bullshit.

I still remember that fuckign pikachu. Little shit refused to get in its pokeball.
i hate all censured anime shows,( the dam idiots think that kids should be prevented from seeing people lose more than just a fight, meh hentai has a little excuse who in the world would like to see they 5 year olds watching anime chicks getting horny)anyways stinking censures!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2006-07-17, 01:58 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "i hate all censured anime shows,( the..."
I completely agree!! 4Kids has officially taken the joy out of watching classic anime shows. I used to LOVE Tokyo Mew Mew - until they they changed most of it. One Piece sucks now. God, I wish that these stupid people would just leave these shows alone. It'd make everyone feel better.

- MLT
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MLT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMLT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MLT

Posted 2006-08-14, 10:57 AM in reply to MLT's post starting "I completely agree!! 4Kids has..."
Fucking faggots removed all the Tokyo Mew Mew AMV's I had bookmarked. MORE REASON FOR HATE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-09-14, 09:20 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Fucking faggots removed all the Tokyo..."
Pokemon used to be good. Then, something happened... watching creatures coming out of balls got a little old.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2006-11-14, 11:55 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Pokemon used to be good. Then,..."
kekekekeke

4Kids Entertainment reported a $256,000 loss in the third quarter of 2006, with revenues falling $2 million from third quarter 2005.

4Kids CEO Al Kahn cited declining revenue from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles franchise, though he noted the release of the Turtles CGI film in March 2007 should increase its value again. Kahn also noted a decline in the Yu-Gi-Oh franchise, which continues its fall after leveling out last quarter.

In addition to the upcoming Turtles film, the "late spring" release of the Chaotic trading card game is expected to bump up revenue, according to Kahn, as well as continued success from the Viva Pinata TV show, which is based on the video game from Microsoft.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=9785
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign