Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2008-10-24, 01:46 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You seriously don't know what Snooker..."
Even after reading your rules AND watching the video I'm still not sure what the fuck I just saw.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-24, 05:55 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Even after reading your rules AND..."
I'm incredibly surprised that few (if any) of you have not heard of Snooker!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snooker

---

Here's a map of Durham. I've circled my college, and where I have my lectures. And this is the view from one of my windows.

From my college to the P in square E3 it's about a mile - Durham is a fantastically small city (well, the town itself and the University campus. If you take the housing estates outside of the city into account, then it's probably a few times bigger, with a much larger area). The big city campuses like London, or Manchester, can have distances of three or four miles between Halls of Residence and Lecture Rooms/Departments.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-10-25, 09:12 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'm incredibly surprised that few (if..."
Oh...now I want to play.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-25, 08:17 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Oh...now I want to play."
I played again tonight - a slight improvement, too! 45 minutes.

Usual bar activities preceeded, as did the capturing of various drunken activities on film (well, memory card).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-10-26, 11:00 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I played again tonight - a slight..."
Drunken activities are fun. Like drunken Guitar Hero. Or drunken Rock Band.

Woo!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-26, 01:51 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'm incredibly surprised that few (if..."
Alright. That's not that bad then. It's over half a mile from where I park to my classes. How big is your college? Mine is like 27,000 students.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-10-26, 03:22 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Alright. That's not that bad then. ..."
Holy shit! The other guy never even got up!
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-10-26, 03:24 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Alright. That's not that bad then. ..."
Around 15,000, I think - 3,500 of whom are Postgrad (PhD).

There are about 250 students in my year in my college, with probably 1,000 students in total. There are 16 colleges in total.

---

A maximum break can do that to a man, Asamin. One of the greatest things to see in a Snooker game.

---

Tonight has been... interesting. We started by catching up on various TV things we've all missed, and then someone dislocated his knee. The ambulance came, the Paramedics gave the guy oxygen, and then the fun started! I got a lot of photos, but wish I'd recorded it - some of things he was coming out with! The best was when we stood around the ambulance and a girl mentioned that it was cold. He stopped puffing on the oxygen, sat up, and said, "I'll tell you what isn't cold, Kat - your mum!".

Last edited by Lenny; 2008-10-26 at 03:26 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-10-27, 08:47 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Around 15,000, I think - 3,500 of whom..."
How the hell does one go from watching TV to dislocating their knee?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-27, 04:30 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "How the hell does one go from watching..."
Attempted rape (wellllll, wrestling because he wouldn't give a girl a chocolate finger), chasing after the victim, foolishly trying to use his left leg, topple.

---

Big Band practice tonight. Was good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-10-28, 09:52 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Attempted rape (wellllll, wrestling..."
Chocolate strikes again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-28, 11:11 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Attempted rape (wellllll, wrestling..."
Chocolate finger = anal rape ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-10-28, 04:13 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Chocolate finger = anal rape ?"
A biscuit, actually.

---

We indulged in some chocolate hanky panky tonight. It was so good that I indulged twice! The rest of the meal was pants, though - the starter was a foul French cheese, and the main course was beef. Bad beef.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-10-28, 07:59 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "A biscuit, actually. --- We..."
Chocolate hanky panky? Did it involve fudge?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-10-29, 10:00 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Chocolate hanky panky? Did it involve..."
Sounds kinky to me.

Last edited by Jessifer; 2008-10-29 at 11:35 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-29, 11:15 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "A biscuit, actually. --- We..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
We indulged in some chocolate hanky panky tonight. It was so good that I indulged twice! The rest of the meal was pants, though - the starter was a foul French cheese, and the main course was beef. Bad beef.

Lenny WHY IS THERE SO MUCH SEXUAL INNUENDO
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-10-29, 06:26 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Lenny WHY IS THERE SO MUCH SEXUAL..."
Because LOUD NOISES!!

---

I was thrown out of my first bar tonight.

Our corridor rep took us (the corridor) on a college bar crawl, and we decided to play a different drinking game in each one. The third we got to was a college called St. Marys which, until two years ago, was exclusively a girls college. Anyway, we were all sat down in a tiny bar (can't have been more than eight feet by fourteen feet), drinking, and playing What the Fuck. After ten minutes, the bar staff walk over to us, take our drinks away, and tell us to leave... which we did, out through the high, echoey halls, chanting Mildert Ranger* (our college song).

**Mildert Ranger

A typical call and repeat chant - one person calls out the line, and everyone repeats it back, at the top of their voices.

I want to be a Mildert Ranger
I want to live a life of danger
I want to be a scuba diver
I want to have a sixty-niner
There was a girl I liked the best
Many times I sucked her breasts
I fucked her standing
I fucked her lying
If I had wings
I'd have fucked her flying
Now she's dead
But not forgotten
I'll dig her up
And fuck her rotten
Mildert Ranger!
Mildert Ranger!
Mildert Ranger!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-10-29, 06:55 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Because LOUD NOISES!! --- I was..."
Best college song ever?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-29, 07:52 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Best college song ever?"
That song rocks.

Necrophilia ftw!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-10-30, 08:49 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "That song rocks. Necrophilia ftw!"
Lenny should get a voice clip of people singing it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer