Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2008-10-31, 08:29 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "NICCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEE I love..."
Gonna try to get a 50 in that as well
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-31, 01:03 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Gonna try to get a 50 in that as well"
I should be on a bit on saturday night so if anyone wants to play, I can then.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-10-31, 03:08 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I should be on a bit on saturday night..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
I should be on a bit on saturday night so if anyone wants to play, I can then.
Well, i thought i was going to have a relaxing weekend, but now i have all these party plans. So i probably wont be on this weekend. sorry guys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-11-01, 12:03 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Well, i thought i was going to have a..."
Damn. I was hoping I would finally get to play with you. I wanted to see how good you were.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-11-03, 07:09 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Damn. I was hoping I would finally get..."
He's pretty good from when I used to play. Never played with Thanatos, but if he's a 50 now, I'm assuming they're comparable?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-11-03, 08:28 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "He's pretty good from when I used to..."
Yup. It's hard to tell who is better since we haven't played 1v1...

Oh and Gruesome... Fuck squad battle.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-11-03, 05:07 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yup. It's hard to tell who is better..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
Yup. It's hard to tell who is better since we haven't played 1v1...

Oh and Gruesome... Fuck squad battle.
I say Fuck anything Heavy. From now on veto until its gone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-11-04, 07:38 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I say Fuck anything Heavy. From now on..."
I told everyone to veto but nobody listened. If you get a good start on Heavy the other team is royally fucked. I was spawning out in the open just to get sniped, hit by the banshee, or killed by the Gauss turret. Veto next time :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-11-04, 10:29 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I told everyone to veto but nobody..."
Have you two played together recently? Who's better? I'm interested.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-11-04, 11:04 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Have you two played together recently? ..."
We've played Squad Battle a few times.. all on the same team, though. I don't know who's better.. realistically I would say I am at this point since I've been playing for a while now and he's coming back from a long break.

Not that this is any indication, but I did have a better K/D ratio. (I'm BeeR n BabeZ)

Last edited by Thanatos; 2008-11-04 at 11:06 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-11-04, 03:58 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "We've played Squad Battle a few times....."
We've played Squad Battle a few times.. all on the same team, though. I don't know who's better.. realistically I would say I am at this point since I've been playing for a while now and he's coming back from a long break.

Not that this is any indication, but I did have a better K/D ratio. (I'm BeeR n BabeZ)

LOL using a Lazer game to show inflated stats haha.

We have been pretty decent playing together, both of us usually lead the team in kills and assists. Ill admit i think his BR is better than mine right now, but i could def hold my own one v one. I think by the Nov update, i should get back to my old form (def have seen improvements in my game over the past few nights (plus or minus heavy games cause i refuse to use hogs or banshees))

We should keep playing though (those kids I was playing with when you came in that one night are beastly and have really quicken my comeback)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-11-04, 04:00 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "LOL using a Lazer game to show inflated..."
I was never one for getting a majority of the kills, although I would have a game like that here and there. I was just a steady +K/D ratio with a good contribution on the kills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2008-11-04, 08:10 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I was never one for getting a majority..."
Didn't see any of you on halo over the weekend. Damn.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-11-04, 09:28 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "LOL using a Lazer game to show inflated..."
Yeah man just hit me up whenever. I have a new one month: xSLx BeeeeR. I have a record of 101-1 right now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-11-25, 04:05 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yeah man just hit me up whenever. I..."
Yea! I am able to play again for a bit!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-11-25, 09:09 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Yea! I am able to play again for a bit!..."
I'm growing tired of this game.... I'm sure once Halo 3: Recon comes out my interest will pick up again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-11-26, 08:45 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm growing tired of this game.... I'm..."
I'm growing tired of this game.... I'm sure once Halo 3: Recon comes out my interest will pick up again.
Yea, i have been taking a break from H3 and been playing Gears 2. But, im sure as soon as i grow out of this i will be back to H3, plus, me and JRwakebord have a tourny coming up in a few months and i could really use the money since i have a shit load of bills to pay and am now living completely on my own.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-11-27, 08:21 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Yea, i have been taking a break from H3..."
I saw you on yesterday TH. That general rank must intimidate the noobs of halo. It kinda scared me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-11-27, 07:54 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I saw you on yesterday TH. That general..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
I saw you on yesterday TH. That general rank must intimidate the noobs of halo. It kinda scared me.

More like I get talked shit to every single game. And, oh dear God, if I have a bad game that automatically means I bought my 50 and can't possibly be legit. It's almost not worth it having a general lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-11-28, 09:49 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "More like I get talked shit to every..."
Lol. People will do anything to make themselves feel like they are good at a game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin