Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

The person below me...
Posted 2008-02-14, 01:50 PM
I stole this from another forum but here's the game:

Quote:
Write something about the person below you (the guy who'll post after you in this thread)
That person has to mention if its true or false, then continue on
I'll start, the person below me...

Has brown eyes
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-02-14, 02:04 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "The person below me..."
False

The person below me is a dude
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-02-14, 02:08 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "False The person below me is a dude"
True (omg)

The person below me plays WoW.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-14, 03:20 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "True (omg) The person below me plays..."
False (I hate WoW)

The person below me is a female.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-02-14, 03:36 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "False (I hate WoW) The person below..."
True! howd you know?

The person below me is single
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-02-14, 03:37 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "True! howd you know? The person..."
False-ish.

The person below me has at least 5000 posts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-02-14, 04:51 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "False-ish. The person below me has..."
not even close lol FAILURE AT LIFE

the person below me is at least 2000 lbs overweight, carries a crater in their ass the size of long island, and has given birth to many species of yogurt producing bacteria
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2008-02-14, 06:44 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "not even close lol FAILURE AT LIFE ..."
False (I'm not Grav)

The person below me is a nerd.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-14, 06:59 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "False (I'm not Grav) The person..."
Thanatos said:
False (I'm not Grav)

The person below me is a nerd.
Couldn't be further from the tr00f.

The person below me is an atheist.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-02-14, 07:00 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "False (I'm not Grav) The person..."
False.(originally responded to Thanatos, but works just the same.)

The person below me is a virgin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-02-14, 07:00 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "False.(originally responded to..."
!King_Amazon! said:
False.

The person below me is a virgin.
False. And you're a liar.

The person below me is KA.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-02-14, 07:01 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "False. And you're a liar. The person..."
True, and I'm not a liar. I'm not an Athiest. You should know that.

The person below me is black.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-02-14, 08:10 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "True, and I'm not a liar. I'm not an..."
false.

the person below me has a job
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-02-14, 08:50 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "false. the person below me has a..."
True. The person below is my bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-02-15, 07:51 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "True. The person below is my bitch."
False.

The person below me is gay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-15, 07:56 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "False. The person below me is gay."
False.. (must've beated Kagom to it...)

The person below me likes a Relative in that way...

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-02-15, 01:55 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "False.. (must've beated Kagom to it...)..."
False.

The person below me is high..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-02-15, 01:57 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "False. The person below me is high.."
False.

The person below me will drink tonight.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-15, 02:34 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "False. The person below me will..."
That sounds like a good idea, so true.

The person below me is Jewish.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-02-15, 02:41 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "That sounds like a good idea, so true...."
False.

The person below me has been at Zelaron since '02.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos