Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Private WoW server

Posted 2007-12-25, 05:04 AM
i have set up a private wow server....if you want to play on it...just get a trial account...update the client all the way, and just post here...and ill make you an account when im ready to go public
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
micdawg12 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmicdawg12 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

micdawg12

Posted 2008-01-15, 01:40 AM in reply to micdawg12's post "Private WoW server"
ok, well, if anyone actually cares....just follow the instructions at EDITED to sign up and play, its easy...if youve ever wanted to try wow and havent, its free....and the XP is set to 20x the norm, so its easy to level.....

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2008-01-15 at 08:13 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
micdawg12 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmicdawg12 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

micdawg12

Posted 2008-01-15, 08:19 PM in reply to micdawg12's post starting "ok, well, if anyone actually..."
My apologies, but I had to edit out the link. Private servers are illegal and could potentially put Zelaron in legal jeopardy.

If anyone is interested, they can PM you for the link, but it can't be publicly posted on the forums.

However, feel free to discuss private servers all you want. You can even talk about how to make a private server (as long as you don't link to or upload any files that are illegal.)

Hope you understand. PM me if you have any questions.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-01-15, 11:47 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "My apologies, but I had to edit out the..."
ahhh, ok, sorry i didnt know...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

micdawg12