Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2009-09-28, 12:54 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "REALLY nice throw/catch by Favre and..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
REALLY nice throw/catch by Favre and his receiver. The old man still has it in him. I heard Vikings fans were booing earlier and then Favre delivers something like that. STFU and eat a dick, fans. You will NEVER hear Colts fans booing their home team.
Of course not, you guys all have the same level of homerism, which makes me jealous that Jacksonville does not.

Fried Tits said:
I thought I recalled you also claiming that Byron Leftwich was going to be good this year... Well, he was just demoted to backup to Josh Johnson... That's pathetic.
Sorry the "hahahahah" at the end of an obviously bullshit statement wasn't enough sarcasm for you. I'll add tags next time.

Mutant Couch said:
Unlike the Steelers vs. Bengals game. What a mess. Holmes was awful. The Steelers have yet to really look good this season. That loss, however was just terrible. It's not even like the Bengals went out and played great or even all that well really.
I'd tend to think that Pittsburgh may be on a downward turn. Willie Parker I still believe is on his own downswing and may be unable to bounce back from injuries as fast as he has before, he's getting old. It's a young mans game, right?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-09-28, 02:08 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Of course not, you guys all have the..."
my god every good team from last year became bad this year: steelers, titans, miami.
man i love desean jackson from eagles he rock i ahve him in my fantasy league. I have a feeling manning will get this year mvp award he is in beast mode every game this year.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2009-09-28, 02:42 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "my god every good team from last year..."
Manning had a good game against a rough secondary. Arizona played nothing like they did against Jacksonville. I really wish they would have just stepped up, but noooo.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-09-28, 02:49 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Manning had a good game against a rough..."
At home in a nationally telivised game, too. Owned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-09-28, 02:51 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "At home in a nationally telivised game,..."
Just one of the many reasons I love the NFL, unpredictability.

Oh and i'm going to the game on Sunday, against Tennessee. Hopefully Jags can shut that run down and get some good rhythm going again on offense. Do you think it would be in bad taste to walk around holding up a bloody McNair jersey?

Quote:

Last edited by D3V; 2009-09-29 at 12:23 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-09-30, 03:01 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Just one of the many reasons I love the..."
My fantasy football name is Steve McMurder.

And I obviously don't read your posts that well since I disregarded the "hahahaha" at the end. I simply must have saw the Leftwich comment on a skim.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2009-09-30, 05:45 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Just one of the many reasons I love the..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Do you think it would be in bad taste to walk around holding up a bloody McNair jersey?

Do you even have to ask that question?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-09-30, 07:32 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Do you even have to ask that question?"
I'm excited for MNF when the Packers visit the Vikings in the dome. It won't be near as exciting as the game in Lambeau though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-10-01, 07:29 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'm excited for MNF when the Packers..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
I'm excited for MNF when the Packers visit the Vikings in the dome. It won't be near as exciting as the game in Lambeau though.
It is going to be exciting watching the Packers pick apart the Vikings secondary.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-10-01, 10:39 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "It is going to be exciting watching the..."
And it will be exciting to see AP running all over the entire Packers team.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2009-10-01, 12:57 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "And it will be exciting to see AP..."
More than likely. This is the most depressing shit I have to continually read.

http://jacksonville.com/sports/footb...be_blacked_out

Quote:
Weaver: Jaguars might play a game a year in Orlando:

Declaring that Jacksonville can't be a viable NFL city selling 46,000 tickets a game, Jaguars owner Wayne Weaver said Wednesday that the team might start playing a regular-season game in Orlando each year if the league expands the regular season to 17 or 18 games.
Ouch. It sucks to be surrounded by a bunch of arrogant idiots in Jacksonville. Nobody seems to be able to afford tickets, and they can't afford tickets because they don't have a good job, and they don't have a good job because they don't have a good education, and they don't have a good education because our schools are horrible, and our schools are horrible because the leadership in this state is corrupt, and the corruption continues because the state is run by Republicans, which is how i've come to the conclusion to blame Jaguars ticket sales on Republicans, as a whole.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-10-01, 02:24 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "More than likely. This is the most..."
Republicans are to blame for everything.

That does really suck, though, that you can't even watch home games because they're blacked out. I remember living in Arizona back when the Cardinals were shitty and most of the games were blacked out; it sucked. I don't feel like they should black out ANY games just because there are 200 or so emtpy seats. Seems unfair.. but I guess that's business for ya.

Support a real team.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2009-10-01, 03:00 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Republicans are to blame for..."
I am supporting a real team, jackass. Things will get better. The fans around this area are very bandwagon-esque. When the Jags went through the playoffs back in the day, everyone was a fan.

I'm really looking forward to week 4. I wish we would've started a Zelaron fantasy league.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-10-01, 05:28 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I am supporting a real team, jackass...."
That sucks. It sucks because there are obviously die hard fans down there, but there are mostly fair weather fans, and it's affecting people like you. I'd kill something if that ever happened in Philly. Then again, that will never happen, not in my lifetime at least. I've been on the waiting list for season tickets for over 9 years now, and when I checked my status prior to this season, I was still over 30,000 in line.. I STARTED around 60,000 9 YEARS ago.... WTF?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2009-10-01, 08:42 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "That sucks. It sucks because there are..."
Are you serious? I would never wait that long for anything. My mind is actually blown right now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-10-02, 07:40 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "That sucks. It sucks because there are..."
Titusfied said: [Goto]
That sucks. It sucks because there are obviously die hard fans down there, but there are mostly fair weather fans, and it's affecting people like you. I'd kill something if that ever happened in Philly. Then again, that will never happen, not in my lifetime at least. I've been on the waiting list for season tickets for over 9 years now, and when I checked my status prior to this season, I was still over 30,000 in line.. I STARTED around 60,000 9 YEARS ago.... WTF?
Yeah, we have the opposite situation. I would love for the seats to be sold out that way I could pick and choose what games to go to and scalp tickets or whatever. I think all of the Gator fans that live around here have a hard time following two teams, especially with the fairweather-ness.

But that does suck for you there isn't any way you can get other tickets or what? You guys have a PSL system too don't you? Dish out some more money and you can get yours, haha.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-10-02, 09:15 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "More than likely. This is the most..."
D3V said: [Goto]
More than likely. This is the most depressing shit I have to continually read.

http://jacksonville.com/sports/footb...be_blacked_out
That seems like an intelligent way to gain fans, by not airing the game locally. Good marketing strategy

Must be the republicans
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2009-10-02, 09:44 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "That seems like an intelligent way to..."
S2 AM said: [Goto]
That seems like an intelligent way to gain fans, by not airing the game locally. Good marketing strategy

Must be the republicans
Yes, greed does play a role in this decision. They say it helps drive ticket sales, but if people aren't watching the game in the stands or on the TV then general interst of the team could diminish. All the Jaguars have to do is start winning and issues like this will dissolve. The problem is they lost over 22,000 Season ticket holders over the offseason, which is a terrible number. Everyone blames the "economy"

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-10-02, 11:23 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yes, greed does play a role in this..."
Maybe if they had a better team...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-10-02, 11:45 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Maybe if they had a better team...:p"
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
Maybe if they had a better team...
Jackass! Few more days, I will get some sort of pictures up on here if the Jags win, if not then I probably won't. hahaha.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V