Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Honest Opinion
Posted 2008-12-15, 08:55 AM
I have one year left on college but i didn't learned shit from this college. I joined this college on 2005 when they open their game design coures. All student i register with all droped out because they hire teacher preaty much from street. All student who graduate from this course only two got hired that pathetic actualy. Those two had to learn themself so they can get better. All i learned up to this point from book i baught or tutorial online. Teacher don't do shit to help you preaty much here book and you on your own. I have two thing in mind one stick with them finish and try to find a better college or a change course that make me finish this summer and find better college or dropout teach myself sinice is going fine with me. What you guys think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2008-12-15, 09:06 AM in reply to osmoses-jones's post "Honest Opinion"
Unfortunately I'm in a somewhat similar situation. I'm taking it upon myself to learn on my own anyway. I'm sure it has a lot to do with what sort of school you're going to. It sounds like you were going to one of those online gaming design schools which are all garbage. I'm going to a community college right now, which is probably only a few steps above yours. Once I go to University, I expect things will be better. Part of the reason for me learning on my own is so I'll be prepared for University.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-12-15, 09:23 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Unfortunately I'm in a somewhat similar..."
Is not online game school is actual school i go through. We had teacher that wanted change in their course they didn't change their course now all good teacher left. We have teacher that want you to be in their level even to help you out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones