Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2008-10-09, 02:26 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "People almost did not believe me when I..."
holy shit? it's $2.87 at a gas station on my way home from work

here i cum petrolium
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-09, 02:55 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "holy shit? it's $2.87 at a gas station..."
It still needs to be a lot cheaper. Look at the past trends of the prices and refining numbers when compared to the consumption. They need to fall under fucking 2.50, atleast.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-10-14, 04:34 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "It still needs to be a lot cheaper...."
3.17!

It's still pretty fucking sad though, that we are excited to see 3.10 as a national average. How's about 2.25, then I'll be a little bit happier. Even then it should still be about 2.00 a gallon until i'd be 'content' with purchasing gas.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-10-14, 05:07 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "3.17! It's still pretty fucking sad..."
$3.09 here!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-10-14, 05:09 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "$3.09 here!"
I saw $3.12 yesterday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-10-15, 06:38 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I saw $3.12 yesterday."
3.03 and 2.99 on the way to work. Okay, now we still need it to drop about 75-85 cents and we'll be back to normal, for the most part.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-10-15, 07:20 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "3.03 and 2.99 on the way to work. Okay,..."
$2.81.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-10-15, 09:18 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "$2.81."
I filled up for $2.67 yesterday
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-15, 09:23 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I filled up for $2.67 yesterday"
SPIFFY. Florida as usual is behind the rest of the country, whatever. I just looked online and out near where I live there's a gas station selling for 2.95 whoopie!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-10-16, 02:38 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "SPIFFY. Florida as usual is behind the..."
I have a feeling it won't last...

I suspect that by December, MAYBE through January, it will be in this region, but it will soon shoot up to the 3.50-4.00 dollar mark by February...
Or maybe hold between 3.25 and 3.75...
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-10-16, 02:45 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "I have a feeling it won't last... I..."
Quote:
I suspect that by December, MAYBE through January, it will be in this region, but it will soon shoot up to the 3.50-4.00 dollar mark by February...
I have a feeling they will hover around 2.75 half way through next year.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-10-16, 04:46 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I have a feeling they will hover around..."
$2.67
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-10-16, 10:27 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "$2.67"
FUCK YOU ALL!!! I thought I had the lowest... I just found one at 3.35... Then I noticed you guys were in the 2's...

So... to reiterate... FUCK YOU ALL!!!

AND MY GOD DAMNED HUGE INEFFICIENT ENGINE!!!
R.I.P
Pontiac

[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-10-16, 11:48 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "FUCK YOU ALL!!! I thought I had the..."
$2.69. $2.59 for premium unleaded in Forest City, Iowa.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-10-17, 09:46 AM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "FUCK YOU ALL!!! I thought I had the..."
Draco2003 said: [Goto]
FUCK YOU ALL!!! I thought I had the lowest... I just found one at 3.35... Then I noticed you guys were in the 2's...

So... to reiterate... FUCK YOU ALL!!!

AND MY GOD DAMNED HUGE INEFFICIENT ENGINE!!!
lol

Saw $2.71 on my way to work this morning.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-24, 01:13 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "lol Saw $2.71 on my way to work this..."
$2.47 at Walmart.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-10-24, 01:31 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "$2.47 at Walmart."
$2.44
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-10-24, 01:40 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "$2.44"
$2.48.. only cost me $33 to fill up my car the other day.. holy shit!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-24, 06:26 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "$2.48.. only cost me $33 to fill up my..."
gas here is 2.17..... woot :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
micdawg12 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmicdawg12 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

micdawg12

Posted 2008-10-24, 07:47 PM in reply to micdawg12's post starting "gas here is 2.17..... woot :P"
I been listening to AM radio at work... and they seem to be a couple days ahead of other news sources somehow...

Anyways, they stated that the heads of OPEC were going to have a meeting to discuss halting production of oil in order to increase prices, or something like that.
R.I.P
Pontiac

[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Draco2003