Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-03-29, 09:11 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You're still getting more man-ass than..."
even me =[ teach me your ways!!!
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-04-01, 09:38 PM in reply to Afroman's post starting "damn I love them exotic women, you ever..."
Dude. I lived in Reno, NV before. That's all I used to date. I have been with almost every race on the planet. Fillipino, Chinese, Vietnemese, Indian, Fijian, French, Native-American, Irish, Indonesian, Afghani etc etc...

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2008-04-01, 09:39 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You're still getting more man-ass than..."
Let's not forget fox-ass.

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2008-04-01, 10:13 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You're still getting more man-ass than..."
I dunno, I think Mantra got me beat there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-04-03, 05:03 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "You're still getting more man-ass than..."
i have a girlfriend of 4 years...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
micdawg12 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmicdawg12 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

micdawg12

Posted 2008-04-03, 05:09 AM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "Dude. I lived in Reno, NV before...."
DaFrigginDoctah said:
Dude. I lived in Reno, NV before. That's all I used to date. I have been with almost every race on the planet. Fillipino, Chinese, Vietnemese, Indian, Fijian, French, Native-American, Irish, Indonesian, Afghani etc etc...
DUDE....i dated a chick from reno... got her knocked up, then she had an abortion lmao
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
micdawg12 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmicdawg12 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

micdawg12

Posted 2008-04-03, 09:55 AM in reply to micdawg12's post starting "DUDE....i dated a chick from reno......"
Hilarious.

---

No-one for poor old Lennykins. Ah well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-04-03, 10:27 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hilarious. --- No-one for poor..."
At least you'll always have that emu, old chap.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-03, 10:30 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "At least you'll always have that emu,..."
That I shall. He's kept me warm on cold, lonely nights before now, and he'll continue to do so, or there will be a reckoning, so help me God!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-04-03, 03:26 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "Nice man, congrats! I hope it goes..."
DaFrigginDoctah said:
Nice man, congrats! I hope it goes well. How much are you spending? I spent about 5 G's on my girls rings, for the engagement and wedding ring both.
Well, I had the conversation with her father at lunch today, and it went really great! I've actually only picked out the diamond itself right now, and it's very expensive - lets just say its over $10k...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-04-03, 05:53 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, I had the conversation with her..."
Titusfied said:
Well, I had the conversation with her father at lunch today, and it went really great! I've actually only picked out the diamond itself right now, and it's very expensive - lets just say its over $10k...
10 G's? Nice dude. I was thinking of upgrading her ring when I get my first Firefighter job and can afford it, as well as buying a Mercedes.
Glad it went well with her Father. I was scared to death when I asked my girl's Father... What with them being Indian and what not but they love me, so it was no sweat.

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2008-04-03, 07:03 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, I had the conversation with her..."
Oh wow, dude. Best of luck with all your endeavors.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-04-04, 08:14 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, I had the conversation with her..."
Will she not love you anymore if you only fork out $1,000 - 2,000?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-04, 08:18 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Will she not love you anymore if you..."
Not at all, but why spend that much when I can afford more? Then again, I tend to over-do a lot of things, but this is one of those situations that need to be over-done. Hell, I only plan on getting engaged once, and she has to live with it for the rest of her life. Sure I can always upgrade it later, but why not go big now?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-04-04, 08:20 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Not at all, but why spend that much..."
I just think $10k on a ring is a little impractical, but congratulations if you guys are happy (Hell, I'm sure she will be when she sees it). I'd rather put the excess money towards a house/family affairs, assuming you guys are hoping to start a family.

Either way, congrats and good luck.

(do you play Live anymore?)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-04, 09:43 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I just think $10k on a ring is a little..."
Well, we've already bought a house, have pretty much everything bought in it that we want, both have new cars, and relatively no debt (house mortgage obviously). I happen to have a pretty damn good job and make good money. On normal jewelry purchases, I wouldn't spend that much, but if you know anything about diamonds, there is a WIDE variety, depending cut, clarity, color, and carot (the 4 C's). For an engagement ring, you typically want to get a better rock, which means you're going to have to spend the money.

I guess different strokes of life take different things as impractical. Then again, when I was 20 or 21, if you would've told me that I was going to have to spend $10k on an engagement ring, I would've had the same reaction, but things change.

I do play Live, but not very often anymore. I play too much damn Guitar Hero 3.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2008-04-04, 09:58 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, we've already bought a house,..."
It's a shame. I'd love to own you at Halo 3. PeeEyeEmmPee is the name should you ever decide to get on Live again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos