Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

A chat with zelaron about my turrets problems
Posted 2002-03-12, 01:59 PM
Zelaron: sucks 2bu
Inferno4567: yeah well wana know what else sucks?
Zelaron: hm?
Inferno4567: Your
Inferno4567: M#M
Inferno4567: thats right YOUR M&M's
Zelaron: riiight
Inferno4567: SMARTIES OWN THEM
Inferno4567: M&M's SUCK
Inferno4567: SMARTIES OWN
Inferno4567: God damit
Inferno4567: forgot my prozak again
Inferno4567: god damn turrets
Zelaron: heh
Inferno4567: :-(
Inferno4567: doesnt go good with the ladies
Inferno4567: i wonder why ?
Inferno4567: dont they like it when we are making out and having s#x and they here
Zelaron: try asking them out before you ask them if they can give you head
Inferno4567: BI#CH F#$KER
Inferno4567: surprised
Inferno4567: :-(
Inferno4567: worked with your mom
Inferno4567: :P
Zelaron: lose your virginity
Zelaron: :\
Inferno4567: ;-)
Zelaron: you might need it :-)
Zelaron: well, not yet
Zelaron: :P

This is only a joke or is it? you judge for yourself if i have turrets

NOTE:I dont
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZERONX

Posted 2002-03-12, 02:22 PM in reply to ZERONX's post "A chat with zelaron about my turrets..."
well, is it slang ? i don't know what's turrets.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-03-12, 05:46 PM in reply to ZERONX's post "A chat with zelaron about my turrets..."
turrets is when you say things un intentionally its a mental dissorder
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZERONX

Posted 2002-03-12, 05:55 PM in reply to ZERONX's post "A chat with zelaron about my turrets..."
Christ man, it's spelled TOURETTE.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-03-13, 12:55 AM in reply to ZERONX's post "A chat with zelaron about my turrets..."
unless their talking about missile turrets? either FUCKINGFAGITTKJFDSKFFFUCKKEER way according to zeronx i have it too :/
sig coming soon click for sig page!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-03-13, 06:31 AM in reply to ZERONX's post "A chat with zelaron about my turrets..."
yeah where you swear suddenly

Example:

ZERONX:hi
King kai: hey what up F##$ YOU how you too? YOUR MOTHER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ZERONX

Posted 2007-05-24, 04:13 PM in reply to ZERONX's post starting "yeah where you swear suddenly ..."
I don't think tourettes would do anything to the way you speak online, partially because all you would do is at worst hit a bunch of random keys, and also because you have a chance to go back and fix it before you actually send your message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-05-24, 04:21 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't think tourettes would do..."
Stop doing this. I don't read when the post was made. I always think all these old members have come back, then I get this huge let down.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-05-24, 04:46 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Stop doing this. I don't read when the..."
Dar_Win said:
Stop doing this. I don't read when the post was made. I always think all these old members have come back, then I get this huge let down.

Thanks for pointing that out, I had still thought that lots of old zniggas came back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-05-24, 05:08 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Thanks for pointing that out, I had..."
Hellmonkeys actually did post recently, but yeah, KA, don't just dig up random threads. I could understand if it was a meaningful conversation, but digging up a thread to put someone down behind their back? WTF?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-05-24, 05:19 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Hellmonkeys actually did post recently,..."
WetWired said:
Hellmonkeys actually did post recently, but yeah, KA, don't just dig up random threads. I could understand if it was a meaningful conversation, but digging up a thread to put someone down behind their back? WTF?
I didn't put anyone down, simply making an observation.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-05-24, 05:57 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Stop doing this. I don't read when the..."
QFT.

-_- Even though I never really knew the guy, I remember seeing his picture. It was all professional.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-05-24, 06:48 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't think tourettes would do..."
Random bump 4tl.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-05-24, 07:19 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Random bump 4tl."
I don't think people with tourettes spell bitch like bi#ch.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2007-05-27, 03:16 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "I don't think people with tourettes..."
but you neve rknow i mean look at me i'm probably the most retarted person you'll EVER see and i STILL make sense once in a while
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-05-28, 02:22 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "but you neve rknow i mean look at me..."
No, you don't...ever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-05-30, 02:15 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "No, you don't...ever."
i mean in seriously rare cases i make sense and you guys, like, say some insults or something to make it seemed like i never made sense or blah blah
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-05-30, 02:17 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "i mean in seriously rare cases i make..."
kyeruu said:
i mean in seriously rare cases i make sense and you guys, like, say some insults or something to make it seemed like i never made sense or blah blah

That is all I ever get out of your posts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2007-05-31, 08:45 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "That is all I ever get out of your..."
i know, all you people say are like super old news to me....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2007-05-31, 11:10 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "i mean in seriously rare cases i make..."
No, you don't EVER fucking make sense. Not from the garbage you spew forth that I've had the migraine-inducing task of reading. I'll be honest with you if I see something that makes sense and I'll tell you. Until that day, which is probably many millenia off since by then people will have had their brains atrophy enough by that point that everyone will probably type like you. But that day I'll be dead and so will you, so you will never hear me say that you made sense.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack