Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Girls our Smarter then boys

Posted 2002-10-20, 06:38 PM
I was watching cbs tonight and it was showing how many more percentile of females our more succesful then boys from elementary to high school , it says boys are emphasized to be more athletic while girls are academicaly

Colleges= 60% average of females
Females out number males at law school nation wide
if the trend stays the same the last bachelor degree given to a male will be in 2085
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-10-20, 07:12 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Girls our Smarter then boys"
You know you better think something like this over when "are" is replaced with "our" in every sentence.

=p
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2002-10-20, 07:34 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Girls our Smarter then boys"
Quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyTAE

Colleges= 60% average of females
Females out number males at law school nation wide
if the trend stays the same the last bachelor degree given to a male will be in 2085

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-10-20, 07:58 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Girls our Smarter then boys"
Well, I think it is funny, when the people that are failing in my class are 50% girls
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-10-20, 08:31 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Girls our Smarter then boys"
lol i just saw that 60 minutes also tae =P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2002-10-21, 03:00 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Girls our Smarter then boys"
Quote:
Originally posted by Penguin
You know you better think something like this over when "are" is replaced with "our" in every sentence.

=p
lol mah bad but who gives a fuk, I was tired and in a hurry everyone is allowed to make mistakes ......

(remember FOB I have an excuse)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-10-21, 03:18 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Girls our Smarter then boys"
Okay Knight, that pic is getting a little old.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-21, 02:43 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Girls our Smarter then boys"
i dont think its that girls are smarter than guys its just that they try harder in school.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2002-10-21, 04:04 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Girls our Smarter then boys"
I think it is because they get the vibe that they must be better thatn guys, so they try extra hard. Today in social, 4/4 people who didnt hand inm their assignment were girls.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-10-21, 06:59 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Girls our Smarter then boys"
Girls our smarter then boys.

Cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-10-21, 08:52 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Girls our Smarter then boys"
Quote:
Originally posted by tacoX
Girls our smarter then boys.

Cool.
thanxz for once again noticing my lil typo , but someone has already mentioned my error, so if you would like to keep it up feel free. I don't give a fuk, but do remember it is getting old.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-10-23, 04:24 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Girls our Smarter then boys"
Some scientists from London initiated some tests for two large groups of kids some time ago. One group of boys, ages 6-9, and equally many girls. Both of the groups got the chance to do some exercies, and the boys often chose competitions that really had no winners. They just co-operated for the fun of it. The girls, on the other hand, refused to compete unless there was some prize involved for the best ones of them.

It IS true that girls are trying to excel and become better than other people, it has been scientifically proven. Another example, if two guys begin to argue/fight, it's very likely that they will more or less become friends again, but if girls would do that, they would most likely never talk to each other again.

My guess would be that it has to do with instincs. Women are still "less worthy" than men in many countries, their salaries, which are often up to 20% lower than their male assistants/partners doing the same job, are a good example of that. Still many of the world's most brilliant scientists, richest people and even most ingenious chefs are male, even though it has sounded like women are actually working harder than men so far.

Of course, these are just some general facts, there are ALWAYS exceptions. I really don't like statistics that much anyway.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-10-23, 04:44 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Girls our Smarter then boys"
I remember you saying that in the "astroid will kill us all" thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-10-23, 05:55 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Girls our Smarter then boys"
So, the point is this: by following worldwide trends, it can be determined that girls are more intelligent than guys overall. The problem is, girls are also fucking insane. Men aren't superior because we're too damn dumb, and women aren't superior because they're fucking insane. So, in the end it all evens out!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-23, 06:08 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Girls our Smarter then boys"
no actually, guys have a life and like to live their life the way they want to, girls feel the need to do well in school because they are on the power strugle, back in the day even my grandma still says this to me and she follows by it, that men are the superior, well women these days want to be "equal" but they never will be, their are smarter guys then girls as a fact, with higher iq's then girls could ever have, but more girls actually get better grades then most guys that doesnt mean they are smarter, they are stupid as shit when it comes to common sense, not to mention guys are stronger ect... they can never be "equal" they just dont have the jeans to be... also if women are smarter then men, why arent they making as much money as men? why are leading company's owned mostlly by men? why are some of the richest people on earth men? hmmm

how the fuck can i go out with 5 girls at the same time without them noticing? because their stupid with common sense and they dont think, as for me i detect if a girl did something with another guy the second i see her back...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-10-23, 06:51 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Girls our Smarter then boys"
Quote:
Originally posted by "CRØNîC-KîLLå"
they can never be "equal" they just dont have the jeans to be...
I fail to see how a girls Levi's have anything to do with her intelligence.

Oh wait...did you mean GENES by any chance? Way to go, braniac. Maybe you should check and see if your "harem" is getting any dick on the side, Casanova.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-23, 07:01 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Girls our Smarter then boys"
if i spell things wrong in a forum oh excuse me, like id take the fucking effort to correct myself its a forum buddy not an exam, what are you on fucking crack? do you waist your time correcting yourself? if so i pitty you. also take note of the fact that im using a keyboard to write words, theirfor a word or letter is placed wrong, by accident, it does not mean i dont know how to spell, it simply means eather i have big fingers or i type so fast i dont concentrate on the placement of some of my letters, and you know people who do know how to type, dont exactlly look at every letter they put in.

WAY TO GO IDIOT

OWNED case proven!
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ

Last edited by "CRØNîC-KîLLå"; 2002-10-23 at 07:07 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-10-23, 07:14 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Girls our Smarter then boys"
First off, it wasn't a simple misspelling. You used an entirely different word, poindexter. But, that is beside the point. You are a fool to make blind assumptions about the collective intelligence of an entire sex. So, before you go patting yourself on the back for making half-assed, half-brained posts I would suggest you take a good long look at what you've actually written. If you do, you'll recognize it as being some of the most ignorant tripe you've ever spewed onto a forum page. Case destroyed. Moron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-23, 07:14 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Girls our Smarter then boys"
guys it doesnt matter. Back on topic.

This one girl, whe beats me on mostly everything in school. very Smart. But, then she takes an IQ test and I beat her. Im not saying that she isnt smart, becuase she is very smart, but I am saying that they tend to put much more effort into their work. Im saying, live life to the fullest, and an 80% is just the same as an 85%, so gettig 80% and having fun while getting 85% and studing all night, its just not worth it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-10-23, 07:28 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Girls our Smarter then boys"
Quote:
Originally posted by Raziel
First off, it wasn't a simple misspelling. You used an entirely different word, poindexter. But, that is beside the point. You are a fool to make blind assumptions about the collective intelligence of an entire sex. So, before you go patting yourself on the back for making half-assed, half-brained posts I would suggest you take a good long look at what you've actually written. If you do, you'll recognize it as being some of the most ignorant tripe you've ever spewed onto a forum page. Case destroyed. Moron.
Shit.. that had to hurt.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav