Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2002-10-13, 09:00 PM in reply to drx's post "lawn gnomes"
i was jsut gettin pissed at his comments but its over now

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-13, 10:26 PM in reply to drx's post "lawn gnomes"
Quote:
Originally posted by Adrenachrome
so i can flame your punk ass for this
anytime now.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-10-14, 09:38 AM in reply to drx's post "lawn gnomes"
we have been thru flames on other threads its over Strider

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-14, 08:51 PM in reply to drx's post "lawn gnomes"
what the hel is with this holy shit

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2002-10-14, 08:57 PM in reply to drx's post "lawn gnomes"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-10-15, 01:06 PM in reply to drx's post "lawn gnomes"
Quote:
Originally posted by Jamesadin

HA! That is funny. That shall now be my wallpaper on my desktop. Thank you Jamesadin

A Sig by Wetwired
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boomerang is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoomerang is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boomerang

Posted 2002-10-15, 02:36 PM in reply to drx's post "lawn gnomes"
wic made that sig right?

that shit is dope
even though i dont care for garfield or cartoons for that matter but the graphics on that are sweet

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-15, 03:14 PM in reply to drx's post "lawn gnomes"
it was actually WetWeird. go figure.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-10-15, 05:08 PM in reply to drx's post "lawn gnomes"
yea i saw the thread the other day but i forgot who said they made it
he did penguins sig too right?
good job!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-17, 07:21 AM in reply to drx's post "lawn gnomes"
yes. My sig. I don't have a ggod enough computer to actually run my own version of any type of Adobe Photoshop or anything. That is why Garfield is destroying a computer. I hate my crappy computer. But back to lawngnomes. They are totally creepy. Whenever i see one in peoples yards, i steal them and put them in my garage. I have a total collection of 76 different lawn gnomes. It is awesome.

A Sig by Wetwired

Last edited by 245029; 2002-10-17 at 07:23 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boomerang is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoomerang is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boomerang

Posted 2002-10-17, 10:10 AM in reply to drx's post "lawn gnomes"
Quote:
Originally posted by GravitonSurge
Congradulations George W. Bush!! you Defeated Afghanistan!! You recieve 5,263,772 exp. and a Mythril Plate Mail!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-10-17, 03:19 PM in reply to drx's post "lawn gnomes"
Quote:
Originally posted by 245029
yes. My sig. I don't have a ggod enough computer to actually run my own version of any type of Adobe Photoshop or anything. That is why Garfield is destroying a computer. I hate my crappy computer. But back to lawngnomes. They are totally creepy. Whenever i see one in peoples yards, i steal them and put them in my garage. I have a total collection of 76 different lawn gnomes. It is awesome.
haha
thats pretty scandelous

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-18, 02:11 PM in reply to drx's post "lawn gnomes"
Whats with that george bush thing?

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2002-10-18, 02:40 PM in reply to drx's post "lawn gnomes"
heh, knight rider says my posts are gay....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-10-21, 12:00 AM in reply to drx's post "lawn gnomes"
the george bush thing is MY sig and grav is jealous of it so he constantly quotes it
Congradulations George W. Bush!! you Defeated Afghanistan!! You recieve 5,263,772 exp. and a Mythril Plate Mail!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drx

Posted 2002-10-22, 08:05 AM in reply to drx's post "lawn gnomes"
Well, it isn't really a sig. Just words, but it is pretty cool. Oh, and Adrenachrome. I forgot what scandelous means. I are not good at the english.

A Sig by Wetwired
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Boomerang

Posted 2002-10-22, 06:48 PM in reply to drx's post "lawn gnomes"
yea
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hack> is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHack> is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hack>

Posted 2002-10-24, 09:07 AM in reply to drx's post "lawn gnomes"
Yea....What?

A Sig by Wetwired
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Boomerang

Posted 2002-10-24, 11:09 AM in reply to drx's post "lawn gnomes"
Quote:
Originally posted by Hack>
yea
:gayspm:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-24, 03:26 PM in reply to drx's post "lawn gnomes"
Quote:
Originally posted by Adrenachrome
:gayspm:
you should talk
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drx