Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2003-07-04, 11:20 PM in reply to ^MaRiO^'s post "Admin / Mod - Change my account name."
leave him alone, seriously.

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus

Posted 2003-07-04, 11:51 PM in reply to ^MaRiO^'s post "Admin / Mod - Change my account name."
^Messiah^

1: Wanting your name changed at first post is pointless, you seem like you are trying to use us like puppets (even though you probably earen't), if you want ur name changed than it is your job to do it, not ours. go register a new account with the username ^Mario^ especially because you have nothing to lose, not like 9 posts is hard to get.

2: While you were posting and waiting all this time you could have done it.. and you'll probably have to wait much longer before it happens so whynot do it now, registering a second doesn't effect us in any negative way.. uneless you're that lazy.. and if you are register anyway because it takes more effort and time to post.

Edit: 
3: How can you screw up that badly, a typo like "^Maeio^ or something i can understand but how can you screw up badly enough to forget your username. again, register a new name, it isn't our duty to fix that, sorry for being blunt but it is true.

Edit: 
another edit: Don't make fun of names, a name is a name, an identity.. not something you judge people by, if you don't like it then try not to think about it

My sig won't show =/

Last edited by EX-Mania; 2003-07-04 at 11:58 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-07-05, 01:00 AM in reply to ^MaRiO^'s post "Admin / Mod - Change my account name."
I can understand him, reregister you need to fill out the info again, then you need aother email address, and if you go get a free hotmail account, that mean more info to fill out. Go to the link that Senesia give you, and put down your request, and if you luck the mighty Chruser or other adm. saw your request, they might help you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-07-05, 01:02 AM in reply to ^MaRiO^'s post "Admin / Mod - Change my account name."
why dont you guys just leave him alone. Im lazy and I know how hard it is to register :-D lol

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus

Posted 2003-07-05, 01:11 AM in reply to ^MaRiO^'s post "Admin / Mod - Change my account name."
It used to be harder to get your account name changed.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-05, 01:12 AM in reply to ^MaRiO^'s post "Admin / Mod - Change my account name."
lol, I noticed how easy it is now. I went into that thread and looked around and people were getting there names changed here and there and a lil ova there...

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arbitus

Posted 2003-07-05, 01:17 AM in reply to ^MaRiO^'s post "Admin / Mod - Change my account name."
That's why I suggest him to go to that thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-07-05, 01:19 AM in reply to ^MaRiO^'s post "Admin / Mod - Change my account name."
lol I know that

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arbitus

Posted 2003-07-05, 01:53 PM in reply to ^MaRiO^'s post "Admin / Mod - Change my account name."
Knight-Rider said:
Epidus = Oedipus???/ rofle
dunno..
I was named after a guy back in Julias Caesar
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
^MaRiO^ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between^MaRiO^ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

^MaRiO^

Posted 2003-07-05, 01:53 PM in reply to ^MaRiO^'s post "Admin / Mod - Change my account name."
Yes you were... and that's pretty cool.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-07-05, 02:22 PM in reply to ^MaRiO^'s post "Admin / Mod - Change my account name."
I dunno, Why havent the admins responded to the other thread name changing should I pm chruser?.

But I think i should just wait, Wat do u think?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
^MaRiO^ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between^MaRiO^ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

^MaRiO^

Posted 2003-07-05, 02:23 PM in reply to ^MaRiO^'s post "Admin / Mod - Change my account name."
Epidus was Octavius's army general, no?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-07-05, 02:24 PM in reply to ^MaRiO^'s post "Admin / Mod - Change my account name."
Yup... did you just Google it or did you actually know that?

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-07-05, 02:29 PM in reply to ^MaRiO^'s post "Admin / Mod - Change my account name."
RoboticSilence said:
No, Canadians take julias ceasar in grade 9 and we learn it all...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

^MaRiO^

Posted 2003-07-05, 02:33 PM in reply to ^MaRiO^'s post "Admin / Mod - Change my account name."
RoboticSilence said:
I've read Julias Caesar two or three times now.. but at first I thought the general was Lepidus... I can't remember if there even was a Lepidus..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-07-05, 02:35 PM in reply to ^MaRiO^'s post "Admin / Mod - Change my account name."
It is Epidus and Lepidus in the same way that Mark Antony is Antonius.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-07-05, 02:37 PM in reply to ^MaRiO^'s post "Admin / Mod - Change my account name."
Marc Antony, Anthony, Antonius, I've seen it spelled those ways in different 'versions' of the play.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2003-07-05, 02:38 PM in reply to ^MaRiO^'s post "Admin / Mod - Change my account name."
And that's where you heard of Lepidus... because Epidus and Lepidus are one in the same.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-07-05, 02:41 PM in reply to ^MaRiO^'s post "Admin / Mod - Change my account name."
yes different plays change the name abit.

Epidus and Lepisdus = the same just the real one = Epidus
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

^MaRiO^

Posted 2003-07-05, 02:44 PM in reply to ^MaRiO^'s post "Admin / Mod - Change my account name."
Alright now we've gotten off topic... you seem like a cool guy and after your name is changed you could very well become a well-liked member of this forum... good luck.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence