Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2002-11-04, 02:55 PM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Want your messages read by people..."
Not possible, it shows when there is an increase of speed, your mass becomes heavier. Think of going lightspeed, it would take something like 4 million years to get to the first star anyways. At lightspeed, you would be a puddle on your seat. But you would have to go over 4 million times faster than lightspeed (if you want to be there in a year) which would disintigrate you. Then, getting that sort of thrust would be impossible, unless they found some sort of "wormhole" in the universe, close enough to fly to.

I wish, but I dont think it will happen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-11-06, 01:49 PM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Want your messages read by people..."
I think it sounds a bit farfetched to tell the truth. I think it may be a scam or something. I don't know. Mybe I just don't trust people enough.
"There is no such thing as a stupid question. Just stupid people asking a good question at the wrong time."

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
StonedVegeta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStonedVegeta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

StonedVegeta

Posted 2002-11-06, 04:11 PM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Want your messages read by people..."
Quote:
Originally posted by slaynish
dude... a guy predicted colombus was gonna come way b4 he did...

I predict, in 5,564 years (when, conviently, none of us will be alive) that an alien named "zarquon" will dig up colombus and eat him for tea
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DKWicked is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDKWicked is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DKWicked

Posted 2002-11-07, 06:53 AM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Want your messages read by people..."
Good for you. At least you have a dream.
"There is no such thing as a stupid question. Just stupid people asking a good question at the wrong time."

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
StonedVegeta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStonedVegeta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

StonedVegeta

Posted 2002-11-07, 03:28 PM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Want your messages read by people..."
Quote:
Originally posted by DKWicked

I predict, in 5,564 years (when, conviently, none of us will be alive) that an alien named "zarquon" will dig up colombus and eat him for tea
Same! Wow, thats weird.

Only in mine, I predect that he will eat him with coffee and muffins.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-11-19, 10:20 PM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Want your messages read by people..."
I reckon it's some secret company/organisation "marketing" ploy to gather loads of information on people who fill out the on-line form........It's all about Someone, Somewhere Keeping an Eye On What Your All Doing.
"only the dead have seen the end of war"....Plato
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mozza is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmozza is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mozza

Posted 2002-11-20, 08:33 AM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Want your messages read by people..."
Quote:
Originally posted by mozza
I reckon it's some secret company/organisation "marketing" ploy to gather loads of information on people who fill out the on-line form........It's all about Someone, Somewhere Keeping an Eye On What Your All Doing.
I doubt it is a ploy, I first seen about it on the news and heard it has some big supporters...

LoOk aT MeEh, I'm GaY!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Logic is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLogic is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Logic

Posted 2002-11-21, 07:27 PM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Want your messages read by people..."
Quote:
Originally posted by Jamesadin
Think of going lightspeed, it would take something like 4 million years to get to the first star anyways.
actually, Alpha Centuri (the nearest star besides the sun) is only 4 light years away, so if u went the speed of light you would reach it in 4 year, not 4 million

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord