Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2002-10-23, 07:30 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Girls our Smarter then boys"
Like Nuclear Herpes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-23, 08:04 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Girls our Smarter then boys"
k anyways, i can make any assumptions that i want, and i didnt technically say that men are smarter then women, prove that i did say it, go on, lets see what you can actually point out within the context of my post that i claimed men to be smarter then women, and btw your pethetic attempt to flame me or whatever you want, takes no effect to me and i dont care, and id rather not argue with you and waist my precious time, sory im not the guy you were hoping for to pick on...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-10-23, 08:06 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Girls our Smarter then boys"
Guys, it REALLY DOESN'T MATTER.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-10-23, 08:35 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Girls our Smarter then boys"
i know it doesnt, but i want to prove my point...

NOTE HOW I SAID
"their are smarter guys then girls" that does not mean that men are smarter then women, it means their are higher iq's that have been historically recorded and more then 50%(way more) consisted of men.

Raziel if you look at my post, hell look at when i edited it to make sure, and when you posted(just to be sure i didnt change my wording) that i did not state that men are smarter then women.
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ

Last edited by "CRØNîC-KîLLå"; 2002-10-23 at 10:41 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-10-23, 11:58 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Girls our Smarter then boys"
Quote:
Originally posted by "CRØNîC-KîLLå"
well women these days want to be "equal" but they never will be... they can never be "equal" they just dont have the jeans to be... also if women are smarter then men, why arent they making as much money as men? why are leading company's owned mostlly by men? why are some of the richest people on earth men? hmmm
You want proof, asshead? There you go. According to you, women aren't equals now and never will be. Apparently you believe that because men control a greater percentage of the country's money, it automatically makes men superior. Don't start shit when you don't have nearly enough artillery to end it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-24, 07:13 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Girls our Smarter then boys"
hahhah litsten idiot, i also mentioned that the majority is stronger, meaning it is herreditory thats why i said it is in their geanes, which is true you fucken gothic basterdised freak of nature. men are deffirent then women you retarded ass bitch, they have different geanes. they never will be equal, it just isnt possible.
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ

Last edited by "CRØNîC-KîLLå"; 2002-10-24 at 07:25 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-10-24, 07:15 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Girls our Smarter then boys"
Quote:
Originally posted by Raziel

You want proof, asshead? There you go.
According to you, women aren't equals now and never will be.
Apparently you believe that because men control a greater percentage of the country's money, it automatically makes men superior. Don't start shit when you don't have nearly enough artillery to end it.
look at what you just fucken said you dumb fuck, did i state men are smarter then women?
DID I?

ok so as of now you cant even fucken prove i said that men are smarter then women(look at the glowing red text in which i have quoted your post) you totally changed the subject, case closed on that 1, i win, now you pull this shit saying that i think men are superior, man look at you your just trying to pin me down on something and you simply cant do it because your a fucken punk and you dont know your shit. thats why you moved on to the next subject, stating how i said men are superior.

dumb ass punk your literacy is now downgraded to 0
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ

Last edited by "CRØNîC-KîLLå"; 2002-10-24 at 07:33 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-10-24, 07:50 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Girls our Smarter then boys"
Quote:
Originally posted by Raziel

You want proof, asshead?
I can honestly say I have never heard anyone call someone an "asshead"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-10-24, 08:05 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Girls our Smarter then boys"
Closed-- This is getting nowhere at all.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser