Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Wtf?
Posted 2008-04-15, 09:20 AM
Gullible

is a very commonly used word that is NOT in the Dictionary, wtf?...

www.dictionary.com

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-04-15, 09:38 AM in reply to D3V's post "Wtf?"
D3V said:
Gullible

www.dictionary.com
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gullible

What you smokin' brah?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-04-15, 10:15 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/g..."
/sarcasm.

Got you!

This thread should be closed, and added to the Hall of Fame.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2008-04-15 at 10:27 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-04-15, 11:26 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "/sarcasm. Got you! This..."
That was a failed attempt at being funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-15, 01:38 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "That was a failed attempt at being..."
I dunno I forgot about that joke and thought it was kinda funny. Forgetting things is great you can hear the same joke 4 times and its funny everytime.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-04-15, 02:07 PM in reply to D3V's post "Wtf?"
D3V said:
Gullible

www.dictionary.com
Wow, this was the lamest attempt at humor aside from myself.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-04-15, 02:08 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Wow, this was the lamest attempt at..."
Oh Gods... you're sounding like kyeruu. Please stop.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-04-15, 02:11 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Oh Gods... you're sounding like kyeruu...."
Lenny said:
Oh Gods... you're sounding like kyeruu. Please stop.
Where did you get that idea? I don't post meaningless posts, and have everybody hating me.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-04-15, 02:20 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Where did you get that idea? I don't..."
I don't see what's wrong. Shit, nobody else is even posting anything, so why not take a shot at whomever is actually gullible.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-04-15, 02:33 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Where did you get that idea? I don't..."
Goodlookinguy said:
Where did you get that idea? I don't post meaningless posts, and have everybody hating me.
One of his oh-so-hilarious habits is to go around saying, "That's almost as unfunny as me", or "I'm so unfunny", or "you're spamming like me".

Someone posts something that's insultive, or lame, or unfunny, and he compares it to himself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-04-15, 08:04 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "One of his oh-so-hilarious habits is to..."
Lenny said:
One of his oh-so-hilarious habits is to go around saying, "That's almost as unfunny as me", or "I'm so unfunny", or "you're spamming like me".

Someone posts something that's insultive, or lame, or unfunny, and he compares it to himself.
But it's true, I have a lousy sense of humor. It can't be helped that I state that it is as horrible as the jokes I try to make.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy