Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-02-27, 10:40 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Experimenting is great, but I don't..."
!King_Amazon! said:

I would love to occasionally do LSD/Shrooms. I'm in love with hallucinogens.

I completely agree with this statement.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-02-28, 07:50 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "i dont see whats so special about weed...."
talentedhamster said:
i dont see whats so special about weed. its really not that great.....
Weed is the one of the only "drugs" that can grow on it's own through Earth's ecosystem without the aid of mankind. There are no chemicals added to weed. Weed is not made in a factory of scientists or in the neighborhood methlab's basement. It grows in the ground. It is a plant.

With all that said, weed is not for everyone. Some people like it, some don't. That's great, everybody can have their own opinions. It's when people form grossly negative opinions about it without firsthand experience. Me, for example, I judged my friends and often got pissed at them because they smoked weed. I wouldn't hang around them if they were stoned. It took 6 months of peer pressuring for me to give in and try it and I've liked it ever since.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-28, 01:41 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Weed is the one of the only "drugs"..."
Plants can be poisonous. I don't see your point.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-02-28, 02:07 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Plants can be poisonous. I don't see..."
Umm... but weed is not poisonous? I don't see your point.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-29, 01:02 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Umm... but weed is not poisonous? I..."
Weed is teh best?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2008-02-29, 01:42 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "Weed is teh best?"
Weed can be enjoyable if done responsibly by people who like doing it.

They also need to make it legal.

That is all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-02-29, 01:56 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Weed can be enjoyable if done..."
I love pot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-02-29, 09:30 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I love pot."
Relaxes the muscles huh Kagom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-02-29, 11:21 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Relaxes the muscles huh Kagom"
Not really. I just usually feel pretty chilled out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-02-29, 11:38 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "ugh. i wish i could do drugs haha but..."
talentedhamster said:
ugh. i wish i could do drugs haha but i work out waaaaay too much for gymnastics to screw it up =(
"Wanting to do drugs" is retarded. Don't listen to these guys, stay away from that stupid shit. Knowledge is power.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-02-29, 11:40 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Weed is the one of the only "drugs"..."
Thanatos said:
...There are no chemicals added to weed. Weed is not made in a factory of scientists or in the neighborhood methlab's basement. It grows in the ground. It is a plant...
Naturally you may not have to add chemicals to weed, but a lot of people lace it with shit. If you want to be natural, eat the shit instead of smoking it. Yum yum?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-02-29, 11:45 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Naturally you may not have to add..."
That is one of the biggest myths concerning marijuana.

I have NEVER smoked anything that has been laced. Why would drug dealers lace their shit? People wouldn't come back to them, affecting their income drastically.

Seriously, the chances of coming across something that has been laced are 1:1,000,000. But the same thing can happen with anything from green onions at Taco Bell to spinach.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-29, 11:54 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That is one of the biggest myths..."
Thanatos said:
That is one of the biggest myths concerning marijuana.

I have NEVER smoked anything that has been laced. Why would drug dealers lace their shit? People wouldn't come back to them, affecting their income drastically.

Seriously, the chances of coming across something that has been laced are 1:1,000,000. But the same thing can happen with anything from green onions at Taco Bell to spinach.
Marijuana is rarely laced with other substances, although in some parts of Europe (such as the UK) laced Marijuana or Cannabis is becoming more common. Cannabis is 'laced' in order to increase weight and therefore profit, lacing has become so widespread that there are even commercial products on the market (such as brix+) for this very purpose. Cannabis adulterants are applied by spraying the complete plant 7 to 10 days prior to harvest date. The health effects of this adulterated cannabis is not yet known.

Sorry, I was misinformed. It's common for drugs to be laced, but not marijuana (since it's so cheap to make). You pay more for stuff laced with pcp, etc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-02-29, 06:05 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Marijuana is rarely laced with other..."
Right, I was gonna say, usually if you get laced pot, the dealer will tell you, and charge you more, because whatever you lace the pot with costs money. It would be really dumb for a dealer to lace pot with something without telling you, unless he was trying to kill you or something.

You also shouldn't ever have to worry about that kind of stuff. If you're going out on the street and buying from whoever you can find, you're doing it wrong. You should have a dedicated dealer that you know and trust.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-03-01, 03:11 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Right, I was gonna say, usually if you..."
I lace my pot with Nicotine
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-03-01, 08:29 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I lace my pot with Nicotine"
Wow...

I got blitzed last night and just decided to try WoW for a little bit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-03-01, 09:52 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Wow... I got blitzed last night..."
...and? Did you enjoy it? You gave us like half of the story.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-03-01, 09:54 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "...and? Did you enjoy it? You gave us..."
Then 5 naked hot sluts came over and caressed him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-03-01, 11:52 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Then 5 naked hot sluts came over and..."
Night elves are freaks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-03-01, 01:13 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "...and? Did you enjoy it? You gave us..."
Well, I was playing it and I love it. It made me realize that there is no way in hell that I can play it for more than the 10day trial. I'm a Night Elf Druid, just for fun. It's a good game, but I don't have enough time to really get my money's worth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven