Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

What are your thoughts on this?
Posted 2007-07-18, 10:24 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19818804/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-18, 11:00 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "What are your thoughts on this?"
I hope the bastards who did it have to cough up every penny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-07-18, 11:27 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I hope the bastards who did it have to..."
Should have shot them in their knee caps.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-07-18, 11:29 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Should have shot them in their knee..."
I do think Hummers are pretentious (in their own not-so-subtle way), but eco-bitches are worse. Destruction of personal property is not cool.

At the same time, this guy is 32 and he lives with his mother.

Last edited by Vault Dweller; 2007-07-18 at 11:44 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-07-18, 11:40 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "What are your thoughts on this?"
The original intent of the hummer was to take a licking and keep on ticking. These weak-ass flashy hummers that people buy and never go off-roading with are a scourge. If he'd gotten a propper hummer, this would be a non-issue.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-07-18, 11:49 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "The original intent of the hummer was..."
The intent of buying any fancy automobile for most people is pretension. Whether that be a Viper or a Hummer is irrelevant. Either way, vandalization is repugnant.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-07-18, 12:58 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "What are your thoughts on this?"
Tree huggers are complete fags, that's what I think....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-07-18, 04:26 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I do think Hummers are pretentious (in..."
Vault Dweller said:
I do think Hummers are pretentious (in their own not-so-subtle way), but eco-bitches are worse. Destruction of personal property is not cool.

At the same time, this guy is 32 and he lives with his mother.

Maybe he's helping her out...like SHES living with HIM...

yea, i'd be fing pissed!!!
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-07-18, 04:33 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I hope the bastards who did it have to..."
mjordan2nd said:
I hope the bastards who did it have to cough up every penny.
I'll agree with this, but I'll also partially agree with their message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-19, 02:59 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I'll agree with this, but I'll also..."
It's definitely a fine line. I'd personally never buy a Hummer for a variety of reasons (some being ecological, I guess). At the same time, fucking up somebody's new car as a "message" is just detrimental to their cause from a publicity standpoint (unless that particular "message" is "we are organized crime and you owe us money" or something along those lines).

It's 5am E.S.T. and I'm getting kind of scattered, obviously.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-07-19, 08:48 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "It's definitely a fine line. I'd..."
This is totally the wrong way about doing things. Like this 1 dude with the Hummer can help change ecological and environmental laws. If you really want to make a difference, write your congressmen or maybe try to run for office. Destroying one's personal property is asinine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-19, 08:58 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Tree huggers are complete fags, that's..."
Titusfied said:
Tree huggers are complete fags, that's what I think....
My thoughts exactly.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-07-19, 09:14 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "My thoughts exactly."
Well, if the 'fags' fail in conveying their message, the world dies. At least that's the way it looks now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-07-19, 11:58 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Well, if the 'fags' fail in conveying..."
"Groves said he believes it was done by kids 'and they were using that message as a cover."'

Haha, good one.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely hate vandalism, but Hummers are completely irrelevent to someone living in suburban Washington. Still though, what they did is wrong.

...even though I hate Hummers and everything they stand for. Compensating bastards.

Last edited by Jamesadin; 2007-07-19 at 12:01 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2007-07-19, 01:24 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting ""Groves said he believes it was done by..."
those people were retarded so what if hummers are stupid cars for living in suburban washington you still don't fuck with people cars just because you don't like that they are enviromenlly conscious like a friggin hybrid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KingOfSpartans is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKingOfSpartans is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

KingOfSpartans