Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Merry Christmas! Post your presents here!
Posted 2006-12-24, 09:17 PM
Hello! The Zelaron administration and our evil Santa guardian wish you all a Merry Christmas! Evil Santa's last visit here was a couple of years ago, so I'm not sure how many of you still remember him. In less than a month from now, Zelaron has been around for five years... Wow.

The Zelaron administration will perhaps bring you some rather large and interesting new site features from time to time during next year, so be good members, respect the hard-working mods, and keep posting informative threads so search engines will like us even more. Oh yeah, Evil Santa hopes you enjoy his temporary Christmas present: browser-lagging ASCII snow.

Go ahead and report in this thread what Christmas presents you have received, once/if that happens...
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2006-12-24, 09:20 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Merry Christmas! Post your presents..."
Giving the gift of spam for almost 5 years.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-12-24, 09:25 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Merry Christmas! Post your presents..."
Yay
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dubby is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDubby is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dubby

Posted 2006-12-24, 09:46 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Merry Christmas! Post your presents..."
Happy Holidays to all, And to all a snowless christmas!

Times told by customers (quite rudely, I might add) that I should be saying "Merry Christmas" and not "Happy Holidays": 3. I get a kick out of telling them Happy Holidays anyway. I love that glare I get. Mmm...

Gift list thus far:

Monkey Toe Socks (From my sisters b/f. Woooo! Toe Socks! Oook!)
PS2 Memory Card (Came with the toe socks. o.O He's weird.)
Lavendar Bath Salt (From sister. Purrrrr.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-12-25, 01:13 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Happy Holidays to all, And to all a..."
Merry Christmas!

I got a chess clock.

For those that don't know what it is:

My sister got a Wii. For those that don't know what it is, check out South Park's episodes 1012 and 1013.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-12-25, 01:15 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Merry Christmas! I got a chess..."
Play a lot of chess?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-12-25, 01:16 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Play a lot of chess?"
GravitonSurge said:
Play a lot of chess?
A good bit. I'm not that great, but yea I like to play.

I would still have liked a Wii. Or another system.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-12-25, 01:20 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "A good bit. I'm not that great, but yea..."
They might have only been able to find the one, and had to pick a kid. Take it as a compliment to your intelligence.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2006-12-25, 01:22 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "They might have only been able to find..."
GravitonSurge said:
They might have only been able to find the one, and had to pick a kid. Take it as a compliment to your intelligence.
Rofl. I'll think of it that way from now on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-12-25, 03:14 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Merry Christmas! Post your presents..."
Merry Christmas to you all!

I got a nice stack of books that will keep me occupied for a few days, the traditional chocolate (and an orange in the toe of my stocking), a couple of British Humour DVDs (The Secret Policeman's Ball, The Mighty Boosh, Morecambe and Wise), and a brand new keyboard:

http://www.gadgetreview.com/uploaded...g15-700665.jpg

It's amazing!!

-----

I'm loving the Evil Santa. Where's he been hiding all year? The snow is a nice effect, too.

Good job Chruser!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-25, 07:40 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Merry Christmas to you all! I got a..."
I got:

Movies
Arrested Development--Seasons 1, 2, 3
Silverado 2-Disc Gift Set
V For Vendetta 2-Disc Special edition
Batman Begins
The Count of Monte Cristo
An Evening With Kevin Smith 2
Junction Boys (too scratched to play... have to exchange or return)

Books
Atlas Shrugged

Toys
Nerf Basketball
Silent Bob bobble head

Tools?
An iron
A steam inhaler
A flashlight

Clothes
Socks
Pants

Cash and Gift Cards
$20

Going to the extended family's in a couple of hours. I'm hoping for a few more books.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?

Last edited by Medieval Bob; 2006-12-25 at 07:43 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2006-12-25, 08:44 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "I got: Movies Arrested..."
I think the Arrested Development boxset is the best gift you can ever receive.

I got a bitchin' coat.

Mmm, coat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2006-12-25, 10:14 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I think the Arrested Development boxset..."
Battlefield 2142 (I downloaded it)
A few Steelers gifts (after they lost and have no chance for the playoffs )
And a new DVD player for my comp
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2006-12-25, 12:25 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Battlefield 2142 (I downloaded it) A..."
Heh, this may be the best christmas greeting ever:

Quote:
As you know, it is very difficult to convey things these days without overstepping the bounds of political correctness. That led me to consult with my attorney, so I feel that I am now safe in promulgating the following:

Please accept with no obligation, explicit or implied, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday [1], practiced with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2007, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great (not to imply that this country is necessarily greater than any other country) and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms:

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for himself or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

[1] or summer solstice, if recipient is inhabiting the southern hemisphere for the duration of this greeting

I have to give credit where it's due:

http://www.programmingforums.org/for...712#post121712
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-12-25, 12:57 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Merry Christmas! Post your presents..."
I got a new cell phone, 390 in Cash, and a 25 dollar circuit city gift card.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-12-25, 02:29 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I got a new cell phone, 390 in Cash,..."
Wow. That's a lot of cash.

---

I got a couple more things at the relatives:

Couple of books, new pair of earphones (Philips - apparently they're surround sound), DVD boxset of both series of Planet Earth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-25, 03:40 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Wow. That's a lot of cash. --- ..."
4 longsleeve shirts, soccer ball (world cup design), a necklace, two pairs of loungers, a winter hood, and the World Almanac 2007. Oh yeah, $20 gift card to Target, and a lot of chocolate in my stocking. Various amounts of drugs and booze from friends as well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-12-25, 04:20 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Merry Christmas! Post your presents..."
I got....

40$ giftcard for clothes (20+20 cards)
110$ Cash
50$ Visa Giftcard
Red Octane DDR Pad
Wii
Zelda : Twilight Princess

Imma goin shopping first thing tomorrow to get two more wii games. : D
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dubby is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDubby is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dubby

Posted 2006-12-25, 05:22 PM in reply to Dubby's post starting "I got.... 40$ giftcard for clothes..."
Shit, 10 mins of typing and now it's all gone...

I'll simplify it.

$195

*PS2
*PS2 Memory card

Pair of boxers with doped-up looking penguins on them

Megaman ZX

*A 45-some sheet Sketchbook (Awesome quality paper )
*Set of 6 shade graphite sketching pencils

*Fullmetal Alchemist: Conqueror of shambala colllectors edition DVD Book (contains production art, backround info, interviews, the 2 DVD's)

*Manga studio 3.0 Debut (Trading in for Anime Studio 5.0, with my Sis's consent.)

All the Above gifts with an asterisk before them were frorm my sister. She's like Santa. Too bad she quit both her jobs...

And all the money is going towards this, along with my saved money.

Without my sis, it would've been an empty Christmas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-12-25, 05:30 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Shit, 10 mins of typing and now it's..."
A bout 350 in cash, some AE gift cards my 19 inch lcd tv, and a hoodie.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe