Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post Talk In 1337 Language!
Posted 2003-05-16, 03:37 PM
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-05-16, 03:49 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Talk In 1337 Language!"
Th1s thr34d 15 teh gay...

This thread is gay.... well, it is a matter of personal oppinion but... i wouldn't waste my time having a 1337 convo :|.. oh well, i have no idea what other people do with their lives so go for it

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-05-16, 03:53 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Talk In 1337 Language!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-05-16, 04:01 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Talk In 1337 Language!"
omg...not a thread about this again
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-05-16, 04:04 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Talk In 1337 Language!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-05-16, 04:23 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Talk In 1337 Language!"
7h15 7h234d 15 unl337.

This thread is unleet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-05-16, 05:32 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Talk In 1337 Language!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-05-16, 05:33 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Talk In 1337 Language!"
4nd 7h3n y0u cl13.

And then you die.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-05-16, 05:34 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Talk In 1337 Language!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-05-16, 08:04 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Talk In 1337 Language!"
give me leet translator plz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-05-16, 08:16 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Talk In 1337 Language!"
dig through some old threads
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-05-16, 09:01 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Talk In 1337 Language!"
d13 p1z.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2003-05-16, 10:29 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Talk In 1337 Language!"

Last edited by Shinto Katana; 2003-05-16 at 11:52 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-05-16, 10:45 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Talk In 1337 Language!"
|_|-|-| u teh sux02! 937 1n teh h3l1 u h0z! PWN PWN PWN

(u suck bad! get in the hell you ho's i own you i own you i own u)
one of these days im gona get up and scream "stop being stupid!" then everything would be alirght. For seriously.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anime-Otaku

Posted 2003-05-16, 11:04 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Talk In 1337 Language!"

Last edited by Shinto Katana; 2003-05-16 at 11:52 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-05-17, 03:18 AM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Talk In 1337 Language!"
c|0$3 t]-[i$ $/-/ÍT I11!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-05-17, 08:35 AM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Talk In 1337 Language!"
l*674sk IUs8 (*32*# (*&EDlka

"Titus is the most elite leet talker here!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-05-17, 08:56 AM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Talk In 1337 Language!"
That isnt elite talk.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-05-17, 09:03 AM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Talk In 1337 Language!"
This thread is gay, and shinto is being gay too :|.. the "and then" thing was getting annoying and iwa s ready to close the thread because of that...

Dont be a prick shinto.

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-05-17, 09:06 AM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Talk In 1337 Language!"
Close this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan