Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Unhappy I broke it.
Posted 2003-12-16, 11:09 PM
Sometimes I get these little lag spikes while I'm playing, k? Well sometimes they don't go away; kinda like the client is freezing. Usually when I exit and restart it fixes everything but every once in a while it'll totally mess shit up where I can't connect to the shard for a while.

WTF FOR :<

I've done everything from redownload the server files, to rebooting, to kickin' my comp and I haven't got so much as a bead o' sweat out of it. FIX IT ASAP
"Two hands working do more than a thousand praying."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kyuss is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKyuss is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kyuss

Posted 2003-12-16, 11:12 PM in reply to Kyuss's post "I broke it."
Lag spikes are more then likely caused by my ISP and is why I am switching ISP and getting a faster speed.

I'm breaking the limit inside you, stop begging someone to hide you. I'm breaking the limit inside you, don't run away, bring it on straight to me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Majere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMajere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Majere

Posted 2003-12-16, 11:14 PM in reply to Kyuss's post "I broke it."
You're not helping Raist
I still can't log in for some reason >=/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kyuss is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKyuss is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kyuss

Posted 2003-12-16, 11:15 PM in reply to Kyuss's post "I broke it."
ISP cycled my IP address, just updated UOG. It will take 15 minutes til UOG updates with the shard's new IP.

I'm breaking the limit inside you, stop begging someone to hide you. I'm breaking the limit inside you, don't run away, bring it on straight to me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Majere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMajere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Majere

Posted 2003-12-16, 11:18 PM in reply to Kyuss's post "I broke it."
ew ghetto. so that's why it takes so long huh ;|
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kyuss

Posted 2003-12-16, 11:19 PM in reply to Kyuss's post "I broke it."
Well good thing it doesn't happen very offten.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Majere

Posted 2003-12-17, 03:14 PM in reply to Kyuss's post "I broke it."
yeah I've been having the same problem. I hope Majere gets his new hookups soon.

*threatens Majere's ISP at gunpoint* HURRY UP!!! >.<

heh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Talus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTalus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Talus

Posted 2003-12-17, 03:24 PM in reply to Kyuss's post "I broke it."
Seems like it's happening again. Everyone rejoice!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kyuss

Posted 2003-12-17, 04:58 PM in reply to Kyuss's post "I broke it."
i cant log in either
Pj Barch
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shadow Pheonix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShadow Pheonix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shadow Pheonix

Posted 2003-12-17, 05:04 PM in reply to Kyuss's post "I broke it."
Who wants to help me devise a terrorist attack on Raist's ISP for bein gaycore? ;<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kyuss

Posted 2003-12-17, 10:25 PM in reply to Kyuss's post "I broke it."
I was having a problem because my desktop/UOG files were conflicting with other files. When I tried to delete them and remake macros and such it said tha taccess was denied to said folders. I tried to reinstall UO and the two folders weren't deleted. I coulnd't even delete them from the registry. =[ What I did do was rename them and just reinstall over them. The performance of my PC seems to be up, and also less lag.
I talk trash because I can back it up, duel me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Drithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Drithe

Posted 2003-12-18, 09:06 AM in reply to Kyuss's post "I broke it."
Drithe said:
I was having a problem because my desktop/UOG files were conflicting with other files.
What other files? o_0
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kyuss

Posted 2003-12-18, 09:47 AM in reply to Kyuss's post "I broke it."
Each other I think.
I talk trash because I can back it up, duel me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Drithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Drithe

Posted 2003-12-18, 10:09 AM in reply to Kyuss's post "I broke it."
o.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kyuss