Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

When was the last time you're body popped?
Posted 2004-10-25, 06:46 AM
I've been hearing that a few people's bod's have been popping recently... when was the last time this happened to you and what did you lose?

Back in .09 was my first and only time it happened. I didn't lose anything. IT was in the hell cow level, i managed to grab all my gear before anyone saw it. died like 9 times trying..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-25, 07:04 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "When was the last time you're body..."
i got scammed out of like a lidless, occy, 21 Viper, Rare boots and gloves, 7/12 soe and tal's helm. I was PISSED.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-10-25, 07:15 AM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "i got scammed out of like a lidless,..."
i popped only once... and it was on open lol so it didn't really bother me, once that happened tho, i started playing closed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-10-25, 08:06 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "When was the last time you're body..."
I popped in 09.. twice.. lost a buriza and skullders and shako and bunch of crap.. then again.. and lost wf and gaze and shaft and blah blah.. then i quit playing for a while.. then i started again.. then quit again.. and now i'm playing again... arghhh still not sure if i should play on us east or west tho... i'm rich on west.. but all my friends that i trusted quit..
UsWest - Mysticwonton, Mysticfusion, Mystictampon
I love noobs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MysticWonton

Posted 2004-10-25, 10:42 AM in reply to MysticWonton's post starting "I popped in 09.. twice.. lost a buriza..."
I've never popped, but I (and my party) managed to pop a hexer. He did lose most of his gear, but then he used a normal axe to kill almost everyone afterward.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2004-10-25, 11:10 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "I've never popped, but I (and my party)..."
Senesia said:
but then he used a normal axe to kill almost everyone afterward.
Lol, i'm just picturing a barb with a normal axe killing everyone
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-10-25, 11:48 AM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "Lol, i'm just picturing a barb with a..."
GEEkZ said:
Lol, i'm just picturing a barb with a normal axe killing everyone
Hehehe. That is a funny picture and just shows how broken that setup was.

Anyways I've never been popped myself partially because i've always been paranoid about it and had my base str+charms = what i needed and never relying on items to let me carry something. Sure it makes me a little less effective probably in the end but I've never had to even think about someone popping me.

However I've had friends who haven't been so lucky. The worst was when a pal of mine lost an eBotD CS on his barb and that was when i started getting paranoid ( I always wondered how low his str must have been for that barb with the -20% req for a botd and all but given the distress he was in I refrained from poking fun and have never brought it up). He called me up to tell me how the guy swiped it and started taunting him. He was so angry he wanted to call Blizzard (as if they would do anything about it) ...I can't even imagine...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DamonGalos

Posted 2004-10-25, 12:12 PM in reply to DamonGalos's post starting "Hehehe. That is a funny picture and..."
/nopickup

pff... nuubies i nevah popped, i always make people pops, 2 ez. wut a shame i cant tell here how, but let me give a SiLeNt hint...

when u have an item on teh cursor, it is considered to be in ur inventory, if it's full...

u cannot have 2 horadric cubez at teh same time
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ScamAlot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenScamAlot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ScamAlot

Posted 2004-10-25, 12:44 PM in reply to ScamAlot's post starting "/nopickup pff... nuubies :( i nevah..."
lol... do.. if ur doin pinlde runs and u click an item then die.. hit esc and u come back and its still on the cursor
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-10-25, 02:54 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "lol... do.. if ur doin pinlde runs and..."
i popped twice. Once i well for a scam and lost full ik the other time it just happened and i lost wf and full disciple
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-10-25, 03:13 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "i popped twice. Once i well for a scam..."
back in 08 or 09 i forget.. i had a 2soc shako wit havoks, 4soc ss wit havoks, 4 soc valor wit havoks, ith zerker, and some other shit.. kinda pissed me off.. but oh well, its just an online game, i still played and got even godlier
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xWolfPack69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxWolfPack69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xWolfPack69

Posted 2004-10-25, 03:28 PM in reply to xWolfPack69's post starting "back in 08 or 09 i forget.. i had a..."
I think instead of popping, your items should just be deleted when you pop. I'd rather have that than make anyone else happy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-10-25, 03:30 PM in reply to xWolfPack69's post starting "back in 08 or 09 i forget.. i had a..."
popped last saturday lol..lost most of my mf sorc gear tho.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
(^_-) is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between(^_-) is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

(^_-)

Posted 2004-10-25, 04:31 PM in reply to (^_-)'s post starting "popped last saturday lol..lost most of..."
how the fuck do u pop in 1.10? ne one no?

in .09 i nvr poped.. or .08
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-10-25, 04:36 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "how the fuck do u pop in 1.10? ne one..."
I'm also wanting to know how you popped... and you owe me the explanation i just gave u occy and tals armor !
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-10-25, 04:53 PM in reply to MysticWonton's post starting "I popped in 09.. twice.. lost a buriza..."
MysticWonton said:
I popped in 09.. twice.. lost a buriza and skullders and shako and bunch of crap.. then again.. and lost wf and gaze and shaft and blah blah.. then i quit playing for a while.. then i started again.. then quit again.. and now i'm playing again... arghhh still not sure if i should play on us east or west tho... i'm rich on west.. but all my friends that i trusted quit..
care to share some of that wealth? hehe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-10-25, 05:14 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "care to share some of that wealth? hehe"
With me too... I have no incentive to start on west even though i want to T_T. I want to peekay me some koreanz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-25, 05:44 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "With me too... I have no incentive to..."
Sovereign said:
With me too... I have no incentive to start on west even though i want to T_T. I want to peekay me some koreanz
i can help get you started, but i am not "rich" lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-10-25, 06:09 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "i can help get you started, but i am..."
i heard you pop after being nk'd 15times, on the 15th time you pop and lose everything i think, but that dont make since, cause if you were nk'd you wouldnt have any gear on to pop, also if you r bring nk'd and then decide you wanna be smart and slip on some gear you had in stash, and get killed youll lose everything on it will all fall.

as for sov, i can hook you up with rushes and no items!! i dont mf anymore, i just screw around with my mage from time to time, i can give you some mf gear tho, and you can do as you please with it >_<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FF-Take Me Out is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFF-Take Me Out is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FF-Take Me Out

Posted 2004-10-25, 06:23 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "When was the last time you're body..."
In 09 I got popped 3 times in a matter of a few days while PKing. Since then I have never PK'd.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Princess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPrincess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Princess_Hibed