Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

hello

Posted 2010-09-18, 02:49 AM
I am an expert author and have more then 5 years of experience in writing telecommunication and mobile articles. I am a new user on this forum, looking forward to a great stay here..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sam.mark is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensam.mark is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sam.mark

Posted 2010-09-18, 06:17 AM in reply to sam.mark's post "hello"
Who brags about being a telecommunication author? Wtf is that anyway, a book about telephones?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-09-18, 12:34 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Who brags about being a..."
I'll take "Spambot" for $1000, Alex.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-09-18, 05:07 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Who brags about being a..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
Who brags about being a telecommunication author? Wtf is that anyway, a book about telephones?
He could write for telecommunications magazines, or more likely websites now a days. Tech sites, etc.
I agree though, that's not exactly going to win you any awards in the writing world.
A bot? Has the post been edited? Wheres the ad?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hayduke

Posted 2010-09-18, 05:10 PM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "He could write for telecommunications..."
I can see the future, when the post gets edited ~1 week from now.

But hey, Mdselctr used to be a spam bot and he turned out to be pretty cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-09-18, 05:18 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I can see the future, when the post..."
Wow really? I'll have to check out some of his first posts. Maybe he was pretending to be a spam bot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hayduke

Posted 2010-09-18, 06:06 PM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "Wow really? I'll have to check out some..."
I think his bot was rendered useless somehow, but he was constantly on Zelaron, and somehow someone ended up communicating with him.

Or maybe I'm remembering wrong. I think he knows Chruser pretty well, but that may have been an occurrence after the fact.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-09-18, 08:05 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think his bot was rendered useless..."
d3v has been here a while, he should know Chruser pretty well by now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-09-18, 08:56 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "d3v has been here a while, he should..."
i remember my intro post
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2010-09-19, 12:40 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think his bot was rendered useless..."
I have had several intrpo poswrts, because the tiume i joined i wasnt sure of my name so I jmade several and hen here i am
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2010-09-19, 01:27 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I have had several intrpo poswrts,..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
I have had several intrpo poswrts, because the tiume i joined i wasnt sure of my name so I jmade several and hen here i am
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-09-19, 01:43 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/365..."
Yep, thats about right.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2010-09-19, 03:38 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/365..."
That made me feel naucious.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai