Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art > Tech Help

4sq
Posted 2002-04-06, 11:16 AM
Well, I mentioned this site provoking me into reworking my own, so here it is

My site URL is http://4thsequence.darkintellect.com

I've set example to use the in progress style I'm working on. The default style on the board is one I made in about a day or two when was simply trying to get the board active. So far, the new style is maybe 1/3 done, seeing as I've been trying to experiment with modifications. Currently I'm working on cutting down on the amount of nested tables in the forumhome template. I'm also coming up with graphics on the fly, so it's not exactly completely finished on the artistic end

Some problems so far:

-Forumhome renders slowly due to overly complex table layout
-CSS I used to add in the "corners" on some tables may not work outside of IE
-The site does not shrink all the way in IE. I have absolutely no idea why. However, it's been tested and shown to shrink all the way in NS6 and Mozilla

I want to turn this into something new and impressive, so feel free to tear my work apart Enjoy

P.S. the navigation block on the main page is screwed up in the default template. I just noticed this, so I'll fix it when I get home.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
spa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenspa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

spa