Posted 2002-07-16, 05:10 PM
(1) download AA

(2) register here http://www.americasarmy.com/ops/tagp_signup.php

(3) load up the game and hit 'report for duty'

(4) complete the bootcamp missions

(5) load up Gamespy Arcade and play AA
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-07-16, 05:33 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "How to play AA online - step by step"
To Qualify, your team has to win 5 out of 7, and you have 0 ROE. (Don't shoot your team.) It won't tell you you've qualified, you just have to know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-07-16, 05:35 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "How to play AA online - step by step"
Why do you need to register though?
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-07-16, 06:47 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "How to play AA online - step by step"
Hrm...can someone gimme a direct link to where to DL AA?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hellmonkeys

Posted 2002-07-16, 07:21 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "How to play AA online - step by step"
NOte: If you can get into a server different that MOUT MCkenna consider yourself the most lucky person int he world

there r not enough servers for other than mout
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-07-16, 07:49 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "How to play AA online - step by step"
i play em all the time... anyways this is temporay, after most people have finished MOUT, they will reduce the # of those and use em for diff maps
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-07-17, 08:57 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "How to play AA online - step by step"
SYG, once you get on today go on AIM. You said you wanted to do something in AA.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-07-17, 11:39 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "How to play AA online - step by step"
My movement controls are messed up... every time I try to move it like skips then moves. Also, I beat MOUT McKenna (Did what Graviton said) and now I can play all the games.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-07-17, 12:12 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "How to play AA online - step by step"
good for you,, ya syg get on and everyoen with aa too

aim: L337knightrider
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-08-02, 10:06 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "How to play AA online - step by step"
Updated.

You no longer need to do MOUT_McKenna to play the rest of the maps. This has freed up a TON of servers to use on other maps...
Americas Army just seems to get better and better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-08-03, 12:54 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "How to play AA online - step by step"
yeah its kinda nifty for newbies who dont hafta do that, but it gets more stupid people in the bridge maps and such. also now that its not needed, i dont see why anybody plays it, no fun in 'tagging' the other team when you can kill them instead.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-08-29, 08:14 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "How to play AA online - step by step"
I'm gonna play it now 1st time...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-08-29, 11:23 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "How to play AA online - step by step"
ok guys where do i get the patch that updates from the orginal game to the latest ptch? or where do i find all the patches???
i am re-installing the game.
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-29, 11:42 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "How to play AA online - step by step"
It's pretty different to those FSP games i used to play, but i still like it, even i'm pretty lost on those maps, actually, mout mcena it's done and airborne missions too. I also got some in game SS
Chronic those are the patches u gotta download
1st from 1.0 to 1.1
http://www.aafiles.com/file.info?ID=4244
2nd from 1.1 to 1.2
http://www.aafiles.com/file.info?ID=4870
3rd from 1.2 to 1.2.1
http://www.aafiles.com/file.info?ID=4930
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-09-20, 11:29 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "How to play AA online - step by step"
that's pretty excessive... lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin