Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

i need to know wat to put on a pally

Posted 2003-03-26, 04:01 PM
hi i know there is a thread for this but i am confused wat stats and skills should i put in a pally? thanks i might be a bitch sorry... thanks a lot

a zon killer * bow and java plz

Last edited by Sonic-3ripleX; 2003-03-26 at 04:04 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sonic-3ripleX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSonic-3ripleX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sonic-3ripleX

Posted 2003-03-26, 06:48 PM in reply to Sonic-3ripleX's post "i need to know wat to put on a pally"
id tell him but im stealth baned so only andims can c my posts, UNBAN ME FAGGOTS
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KRØÑÏx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKRØÑÏx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

KRØÑÏx

Posted 2003-03-26, 09:07 PM in reply to Sonic-3ripleX's post "i need to know wat to put on a pally"
look at my eailer post im sure sesieta and apoq covered it (60ias,maxdr,highdeadly,3-4kdamage,etc.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
fighter_ba is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfighter_ba is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

fighter_ba

Posted 2003-03-26, 09:23 PM in reply to Sonic-3ripleX's post "i need to know wat to put on a pally"
Max DR, Max block.
Skills...If you are going to be purely ZvA, then I think a FoH/Charger isn't bad.
(Forget FoH if you're on West.)

FoH charger...
Max FoH
Stack Conv <---last
Max Conc or Fanat
Max Charge
~10-15 on Holy shield

Most zons don't have high resist. 2-3 FoH with conviction locked on them will end their lives. (If on west, forget it. FoH is not "holy damage" like some of the newbies would say...it's Lightning. 1 white ring will make your FoH do no dmg.)

Note: I need to take a bath now...hehe.

@Kronix:
I don't think saying that will do you any good.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-04-20, 09:35 AM in reply to Sonic-3ripleX's post "i need to know wat to put on a pally"
LOL looks lik it has, hes not stealth banned anymore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-04-20, 09:42 AM in reply to Sonic-3ripleX's post "i need to know wat to put on a pally"
Valmar said:
LOL looks lik it has, hes not stealth banned anymore.
Err...

Now tell him, Kronix.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-05-12, 06:42 PM in reply to Sonic-3ripleX's post "i need to know wat to put on a pally"
Lol ok since when calling a moderator a faggot gets you unbanned
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell_SpawN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell_SpawN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell_SpawN

Posted 2003-05-12, 06:43 PM in reply to Sonic-3ripleX's post "i need to know wat to put on a pally"
Just curious thats all
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell_SpawN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell_SpawN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell_SpawN

Posted 2003-05-12, 06:47 PM in reply to Sonic-3ripleX's post "i need to know wat to put on a pally"
Edit button try not to double post.

He was never 'un banned' the forum rolled back untill he before he was banned.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-05-12, 09:11 PM in reply to Sonic-3ripleX's post "i need to know wat to put on a pally"
question : answered (ty senesia)

thread:closed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq