Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-08-06, 04:21 AM in reply to nddwind's post starting "Damn shouldn't have even made this..."
i need to 2xbotd eth zerks wif 400 ed if im able to get a sup eth zerk 15%ed , can u make a 415 one ? im east btw
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkXSavior

Posted 2004-08-06, 07:17 PM in reply to DarkXSavior's post starting "i need to 2xbotd eth zerks wif 400 ed..."
DarkXSavior said:
i need to 2xbotd eth zerks wif 400 ed if im able to get a sup eth zerk 15%ed , can u make a 415 one ? im east btw

Perfect perfect ed is very hard to get on a botd 1/50 to be exact. I could easily get you 390 + tho
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
nddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

nddwind

Posted 2004-08-06, 09:04 PM in reply to nddwind's post starting "Perfect perfect ed is very hard to get..."
Well I'd give you the supply for East NL SC for P CtA or at least 6 bo. Can i pay in currency?

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-08-06, 09:19 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "Well I'd give you the supply for East..."
ExT said:
Well I'd give you the supply for East NL SC for P CtA or at least 6 bo. Can i pay in currency?

Yes pay in currency. I can guarantee you a 6 bo cta but nothing beyond that.

It took me 4 hours to get my 6/6/4.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
nddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

nddwind

Posted 2004-08-06, 11:43 PM in reply to nddwind's post starting "Yes pay in currency. I can guarantee..."
Your method must take 20 minutes a hit?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-08-06, 11:45 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Your method must take 20 minutes a hit?"
20 min i don't think so.. 6/6/4 for takes quite a while think of the chances ..

1/1/1
1/1/2
1/1/3
1/1/4
1/2/1
1/3/1

Any ways you get it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

nddwind

Posted 2004-08-06, 11:50 PM in reply to nddwind's post starting "20 min i don't think so.. 6/6/4 for..."
OH, I thought it was like 3/3/2 minimum...

Hrm.

1/1/1
1/1/2
1/1/3
1/1/4
1/2/1
1/2/2
1/2/3
1/2/4
1/3/1
1/3/2
1/3/3
1/3/4
1/4/1
1/4/2
1/4/3
1/4/4
1/5/1
1/5/2
1/5/3
1/5/4
1/6/1
1/6/2
1/6/3
1/6/4

x6... you're right, that's quite a long while :X
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-08-07, 01:38 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "OH, I thought it was like 3/3/2..."
Gah.

Once i get some more runes/lums/fals/lems i'll start making ists and ums and guls and mals and then maybe i can start getting some good runewords.

I give you a call.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-08-07, 03:17 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL You mean..."
Sovereign said:
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

You mean packets?
probably... but in europe i heard people calling it packages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-07, 06:01 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "probably... but in europe i heard..."
ok, so we just give you the item + runes and then you will craft a perf (or close to perfect) runeword for us? how much is it going to cost us? Full game roll backs could also be used not just for runewords but for id'ing as well (ex: getting perfect coa's)
What is this!?! A center for ants!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
supaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensupaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

supaflip_69

Posted 2004-08-07, 06:06 AM in reply to supaflip_69's post starting "ok, so we just give you the item +..."
It takes a long time to perform one of the rollbacks. He told me about 2:30 each time. So getting a perfect coa won't happen, not unless you pay him big time for his time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-07, 09:40 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "It takes a long time to perform one of..."
390+botds zerks will do fine i guess
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkXSavior

Posted 2004-08-07, 05:40 PM in reply to supaflip_69's post starting "ok, so we just give you the item +..."
supaflip_69 said:
ok, so we just give you the item + runes and then you will craft a perf (or close to perfect) runeword for us? how much is it going to cost us? Full game roll backs could also be used not just for runewords but for id'ing as well (ex: getting perfect coa's)
Impossible, when you ID an item then roll back ( or in my case lag out of a game) it always gets the same roll...so it would be pointless
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2004-08-07, 08:38 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Impossible, when you ID an item then..."
thanatos is correct, and also my prices are fairly cheap .. when you wnat to make your own runewords..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

nddwind

Posted 2004-08-08, 01:00 PM in reply to nddwind's post starting "thanatos is correct, and also my prices..."
do it yourself, dont pay him, he is using my method and says its only his...

look at my tread there is the full game rollback.

why pay him when you can do it free?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ringelblume is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenringelblume is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ringelblume

Posted 2004-08-08, 01:04 PM in reply to ringelblume's post starting "do it yourself, dont pay him, he is..."
ringelblume said:

you are such a needledick, and a big.... very big liar
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-08, 03:04 PM in reply to ringelblume's post starting "do it yourself, dont pay him, he is..."
ringelblume said:

where is this thread of urs, post a link please...(dont feel like searching)
~"In The Eye!!"~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JestinDeCourts is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJestinDeCourts is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JestinDeCourts

Posted 2004-08-09, 01:14 AM in reply to JestinDeCourts's post starting "where is this thread of urs, post a..."
nah dont feel like making a 35x ed botd zerk and not be able to do a roll back
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DarkXSavior

Posted 2004-08-09, 04:49 AM in reply to JestinDeCourts's post starting "where is this thread of urs, post a..."
JestinDeCourts said:
where is this thread of urs, post a link please...(dont feel like searching)
Heres the link

its closed because the noob nddwind flamed me and i flamed back...

he is using this method...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ringelblume is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenringelblume is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ringelblume

Posted 2004-08-09, 04:53 AM in reply to ringelblume's post starting "Heres the link..."
There is a VERY VERY faster method -.- No more details
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel