Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

My new job.
Posted 2005-10-30, 02:36 PM
As some of you may know, im a rapper, so i guess i must tell you ive made about 60$ so far off selling my cd's for 5$ each.

Anyways.. Since you cant send me money, i'll post some rap songs on here, they suck i know lol but i make money off people becuase im pretty cool with all the people in my school(junior high now, woot), and my rap partner is keelan and hes pretty cool with the highschool kids (thats where he goes to school), so i guess yeah.

Here is some of the songs that I like, ill post the names too.

This one is 'Cock in your ear' Freestyled from me(it means that all the lyircs just came to head)lol its my fav. rap song ever becuase i totally freestyled it.

Also my rap group is named after a meteorologist here in KC. Brian Busby, hes black. We are BBE, Brian Busby Experience. My rap name is BDKNCP but i go shawt for BDK (bigdaddykainniggacherrypie),(bigdaddykain), i know theres a orig. bigdaddykain so thats y im BDKNCP
Attached Files
File Type: zip Cockinurear.zip (358.4 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by slaynish; 2005-10-30 at 02:44 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-10-30, 02:40 PM in reply to slaynish's post "My new job."
All my songs are over 506 kb or w/e so i guess i cant post them, if you find a diff. way leme know, i'd love to shed my talent upon my fellow zelaronians.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-10-30, 03:01 PM in reply to slaynish's post "My new job."
Are you serious? :|
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-10-30, 03:08 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Are you serious? :|"
Yeah, not kidding.

Its all a big joke, ofcourse. Just a way to earn money at the moment, but the kids love it. Laughing out loud.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2005-10-30, 05:20 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Yeah, not kidding. Its all a big..."
That is lame.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-10-30, 05:36 PM in reply to slaynish's post "My new job."
Go eat a sandwich.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-10-30, 05:40 PM in reply to slaynish's post "My new job."
That song was worse than the shit I took at work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-10-30, 05:47 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "That song was worse than the shit I..."
Is that even supposed to be funny?

Its true, zelaron thrives and stays alive strictly from hate. I post maybe once a day here now and you still find the time to be a stupidass.

Its not supposed to be good either, its just supposed to be stupid. Tell me esriously you dont do something just to be stupid... If i made 60$ in 4 days then I dont exactly see how it matters what you think, im just sharing something that you should kick back to, and have a good laugh at how incredibly stupid my songs are. If anyone wants to have a good laugh i guess the only way to send my songs to you is thru AIM. Its like when I was 11 years old and I made all those songs about zelaron members and posted them here(HOH and sue, you wouldnt remember becuase you werent here at the time...), people thought I was stupid, and i never had an explination why but this is why; you should be able to enjoy stupid things, dont like it, i dont give a shit. I'm going to fucking post my entertainment wether you or the guy next to you likes it. Might as well just put up with it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2005-10-30, 05:51 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Is that even supposed to be funny? ..."
Why would you not post something just because others think it sucks? Honestly, have you ever gone onto a webforum just to shit around? Everyone does, and this is what you're doing. You shouldn't care about what people say.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-10-30, 06:35 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Why would you not post something just..."
Cock In Your Ear????? Hahahahaha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2005-10-30, 09:10 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Go eat a sandwich."
-=Rico-GP=- said:
Go eat a sandwich.
Ham or turkey sandwich?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2005-10-30, 11:40 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Ham or turkey sandwich?"
dar_win said:
Ham or turkey sandwich?
Maybe both?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-10-30, 11:41 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Is that even supposed to be funny? ..."
slaynish said:
Is that even supposed to be funny?

Its true, zelaron thrives and stays alive strictly from hate. I post maybe once a day here now and you still find the time to be a stupidass.

Its not supposed to be good either, its just supposed to be stupid. Tell me esriously you dont do something just to be stupid... If i made 60$ in 4 days then I dont exactly see how it matters what you think, im just sharing something that you should kick back to, and have a good laugh at how incredibly stupid my songs are. If anyone wants to have a good laugh i guess the only way to send my songs to you is thru AIM. Its like when I was 11 years old and I made all those songs about zelaron members and posted them here(HOH and sue, you wouldnt remember becuase you werent here at the time...), people thought I was stupid, and i never had an explination why but this is why; you should be able to enjoy stupid things, dont like it, i dont give a shit. I'm going to fucking post my entertainment wether you or the guy next to you likes it. Might as well just put up with it.
I didn't read this... But...

QFT.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-10-31, 06:58 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "I didn't read this... But... QFT."
I read it. I dont understand what I read... but more power to you slaynish.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-10-31, 11:01 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I read it. I dont understand what I..."
song title sounds funny, but im in class so i cant listen. maybe later
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-10-31, 01:22 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "song title sounds funny, but im in..."
Mmm, Italian BMT!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-10-31, 01:38 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Mmm, Italian BMT!"
I just had an Italian BMT from Subway today. It's so good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-10-31, 03:16 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I just had an Italian BMT from Subway..."
Did you add bacon?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-10-31, 06:24 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Did you add bacon?"
No.. I never do. I get it with lots of hot peppers and lots of the spicy sauces they have. My friend Josh and I both get the same thing every time, and they just got fresh peppers today so we both felt fucking sick for the rest of the day. In fact I have diarrhea-like symptoms now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-10-31, 08:10 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "No.. I never do. I get it with lots of..."
Subway is like the only food I eat now. My college's food selection sucks major balls. It's either Subway, a pizza place, or Roly Poly (another sub place!) Damnit, I need to transfer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos