Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

FFXI question
Posted 2004-05-03, 10:20 AM
If I don't have a visa for payments, is there any other way to pay If I only want to play the PS2 version?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Omega is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmega is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Omega

Posted 2004-05-03, 10:57 AM in reply to Omega's post "FFXI question"
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-05-03, 04:29 PM in reply to Omega's post "FFXI question"
You can only use VISA and MasterCard at the moment. That's wut it says. Just pay ur parents wutever it cost every month so u can use their credit card.

It auto charges every month unless u cancel the account by the end of a month for it to be seized for the following month.

$12 to play per month excluding free month. I have teh PS2 version.

any other questions, just ask.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-05-04, 05:14 AM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "You can only use VISA and MasterCard at..."
Thanks man!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Omega is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmega is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Omega

Posted 2004-05-04, 05:53 PM in reply to Omega's post starting "Thanks man!!"
No prob, i add u to MSNM and u can ask anything that way if u wish

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-05-10, 09:55 AM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "No prob, i add u to MSNM and u can ask..."
Can you send in a money order instead of paying by credit card?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Omega

Posted 2004-05-10, 02:16 PM in reply to Omega's post starting "Can you send in a money order instead..."
Omega said:
Can you send in a money order instead of paying by credit card?
Not currently. Visa or MasterCard are the only excepted payment methods.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-05-11, 09:18 AM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Not currently. Visa or MasterCard are..."
That is crappy.They should use paybycash.com like Ragnarok Online does.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-05-19, 02:32 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "That is crappy.They should use..."
Is there a way to to make it look like you paid by visa? like put money into an online acound with a debit card number and they just take it out of that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Illidan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenIllidan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Illidan

Posted 2004-05-19, 05:16 PM in reply to Illidan's post starting "Is there a way to to make it look like..."
Is this game hard-as-hell to get into like EQ or is it semi-easy to start up in?
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-05-19, 06:13 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Is this game hard-as-hell to get into..."
Not too hard to get going. If you ask people, the good ones who are not pricks will help you. Its not complicated..just takes a whuile to settle into somethinmg new.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-05-19, 06:14 PM in reply to Illidan's post starting "Is there a way to to make it look like..."
Nope they will only accept direct visa or mastercards. You put in all the info such as:card number, its safety number, billing adress, persons name on the card and such. so you cant fool it.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide