Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Clan StX is ez
Posted 2005-04-11, 05:41 PM

Can't even AA correctly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-04-11, 06:30 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Clan StX is ez"
Wow, if i were owned that much i would just leave instead of making an excuse like hacking you for it, but that has yet to happen ^.^ .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Expired is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExpired is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Expired

Posted 2005-04-11, 08:37 PM in reply to Expired's post starting "Wow, if i were owned that much i would..."
come to east i will ez you

kekeke potal pota;l kekekeke
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-04-11, 09:26 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "come to east i will ez you ^_^..."
East Ladder?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Expired is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExpired is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Expired

Posted 2005-04-11, 09:29 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "come to east i will ez you ^_^..."
kekeke you would huh? how do u know hes not on east? kekeke
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-04-12, 07:24 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Clan StX is ez"
Pfft, your mastery of the almighty "alt" key is not as good as mine...
Remember that time you accidentally alt+f4 out of the game cause you were switching hotkeys... yeah
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ

Posted 2005-04-12, 07:52 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Clan StX is ez"
How does autoaim help you w/ a hammerdin? Or any char besides a sorc and zon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-04-12, 09:04 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "How does autoaim help you w/ a..."
Auto teleport on top of any char, with a quick swap to concentration and hammer on left. 15k damage that is pretty much guaranteed to hit.

No contesting it's usefulness on hammerdin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ

Posted 2005-04-12, 09:26 AM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "Auto teleport on top of any char, with..."
Eh. When your right next to sum1 you can only hit them if they are at certain spots. Obviously you guys have more exp dueling w/ hammerdins, but I'd just stand there w/ my barb and conc or maybe zerk you since the hammers would kill me anyways.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-04-12, 03:17 PM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "Pfft, your mastery of the almighty..."
Pah. Please. I got jarrens approval when I got invoke and aa pk'd this necro named Remorse 10-3. 10-1 if you dont include nk's.

Jarren's approval is good enough for me! And aaing on a blizzer isnt hard plz!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-04-12, 03:17 PM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "Auto teleport on top of any char, with..."
14k on mine V_V

But 125 FCR!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-04-12, 03:19 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "How does autoaim help you w/ a..."
Hammer vs Hammer AA is a little tricky. That's why I have c3po loaded ^.^. I look to make sure that hes not spamming hammers, and when I see a clear spot AA tele and bam hes dead.

WOrks great against all chars. Hardest to aa pk is wind druid. ;-\.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-04-12, 05:56 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Hammer vs Hammer AA is a little tricky...."
Link me to an AA download
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Expired

Posted 2005-04-12, 06:56 PM in reply to Expired's post starting "Link me to an AA download ^_^"
Use at your own risk. It CAN get you banned! YOU COULD LOSE EVERYTHIGN YOU EVER HAD.
Attached Files
File Type: zip AutoHitV2.zip (13.2 KB, 10 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-04-12, 07:19 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Use at your own risk. It CAN get you..."
That includes the things you no longer posses but once had. They're erased from your memory.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-04-12, 09:09 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "That includes the things you no longer..."
Do the Men In Black come to your house with a little red flashy thing for that?

And btw, definite pwnage

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-04-19, 11:50 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Do the Men In Black come to your house..."
Glad to see once again Diablo and clicking a mouse is so difficult that people need hacks to click in the right spots for them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DamonGalos

Posted 2005-04-19, 12:03 PM in reply to DamonGalos's post starting "Glad to see once again Diablo and..."
Good to see people still cry about auto aim. Makes me use it even more and more. That's the only reason I aa anyway. I'm growing tired of this game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-04-19, 12:59 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Good to see people still cry about auto..."
Okay, since I never go to Pk games I will ask the stupid noob question, "What does Nk stand for?"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Princess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPrincess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Princess_Hibed

Posted 2005-04-19, 01:43 PM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post starting "Okay, since I never go to Pk games I..."
Naked Kill.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign