Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-05-24, 08:55 AM in reply to koftr's post "Patch 1.11(Diablo 2)"
koftr said:
well ive heard it comes out by end of this month. so make up your theories o new quest or fixes itll contain let me start this off.

-characters will be aloud 2 swim in water.
-you will be able 2 climb trees and shoot arrows from that possition.
-houses wil have doors you can lock with keys that you buy.
-you will be able 2 stack arrows in the hosues on a shelf.pots etc.
-have up 2 5 merc on your team
-the return of elixirs vit,dex,str,magic.this would be much fun.
Did you guys really miss that? He was trying to play around with what some cool ideas would be for the upcoming patch. Making them up. He never said these are going to be features of the new patch 1.11.

Last edited by platnum; 2004-05-24 at 08:57 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-05-24, 09:39 AM in reply to platnum's post starting "Did you guys really miss that? He was..."
So?? They are retarded non the less.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-24, 01:53 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "So?? They are retarded non the less."
Is that one of the reasons he got banned? Or is it purely the thread where he said he loves little kids and fucks them all the time?

Anyways, more ideas. Add an additional portion to Act IV and add 3 more quests. Also, in Act I (or Act II) you should have a quest where you free Tyrael. Tal Rasha should be possessed/brought to life by Diablo (Reincarnate) in a different act, and the boss of that Act (VI?) would be Tyrael corrupted by Baal and Izual's Spirits. It ends by you going to heaven to conquer Tyrael because he flees there, but he falls into the physical plain (or what's left of it). More Uniques so you don't always know that a Hydra Bow is a Windforce. There should be 3 or 4 different items for each unique class/item. More sets with better/not shitty attributes.

Other than that I can't think of anymore things. More runewords would be good, and a whole new class of items i.e. a mace/sword item.
Bolster the effectiveness of monsters, increase drop rates. Make it possible to trade Gheed's Fortune, and do away with annihilus charm. More Unique Jewels and charms.
Decrease a tiny bit how godly rares can be.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-24, 03:45 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "what is the bug with dragon flight?"
what a little cocksucker to come here and claim that he "heard" about a 1.11 patch... what a fucking liar.. makes me sick
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-05-24, 04:17 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "what a little cocksucker to come here..."
1.11...ill quit if it releases and turns out monsters are even harder.it beter only fix bugs or add something new of value.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Zaphnathpaaneah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZaphnathpaaneah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Zaphnathpaaneah

Posted 2004-05-24, 04:24 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Is that one of the reasons he got..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Tal Rasha should be possessed
He already was, by Baal...

He chose to contain Baal himself, as the soulstone was cracked or some shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-24, 05:06 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "He already was, by Baal... He chose..."
Wasnt it Meph who was imprisoned in Tal Rasha?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-24, 05:23 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Wasnt it Meph who was imprisoned in Tal..."
OMFG there is no news of a 1.11 patch it is all made up so STFU
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-05-24, 05:47 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "OMFG there is no news of a 1.11 patch..."
Dude WTF!? I came up with some theories/ideas, OPINIONS ALL OF THEM!
They are just talking about the whole storyline that is already out. Read the stories in your Diablo, Diablo II and LOD books, or buy the novel, it explains all that happened.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-24, 06:26 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "what is the bug with dragon flight?"
this new patch is nuthin but a kid trippin on weed and thinking bout stuff like ur mom =)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ledhead94 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenledhead94 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ledhead94

Posted 2004-05-24, 06:30 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Wasnt it Meph who was imprisoned in Tal..."
Sovereign said:
Wasnt it Meph who was imprisoned in Tal Rasha?
No, Baal's soulstone was damaged and would not contain him without the possiblity of escape. So, Tal Rasha volunteered to contain Baal within himself, and instructed everyone to chain him to that rock.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-24, 06:32 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "No, Baal's soulstone was damaged and..."
Gah now im confused. Who the fuck imprisoned Meph, and where the hell has diablo been.... i play the game yet i know shit about hte storyline.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-24, 06:33 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Gah now im confused. Who the fuck..."
Meph was imprisoned in a soulstone, and the Dark Wanderer freed him. Diablo was the 'Dark Wanderer', which in actuality, was your hero from Diablo 1.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-24, 06:54 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Meph was imprisoned in a soulstone, and..."
got an answer to my question Voll? what is the bugg with d flight?
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005