Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2012-10-12, 12:04 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I need to get more sleep"
I need hugs.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-10-12, 12:44 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I need to get more sleep"
Just got another IPhone.. wonder if I can unlock it =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2012-10-12, 08:18 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I need to get more sleep"
This diet coke is flat but im drinking it anyway
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-10-13, 08:42 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "This diet coke is flat but im drinking..."
About to go mountain biking in 50 Degree weather. Having second thoughts.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-10-14, 03:08 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I need hugs."
Tsukohika comanemashema
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-10-14, 05:52 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Tsukohika comanemashema"
Haven't been visiting Zelaron regularly. Not missing much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-10-15, 04:50 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Haven't been visiting Zelaron..."
White widow is good stuff....

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2012-10-16, 08:38 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Haven't been visiting Zelaron..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Haven't been visiting Zelaron regularly. Not missing much.
Mhm~
I did miss a whole page of that KagomXAsamin OTP thread.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-10-28, 08:45 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Mhm~ I did miss a whole page of that..."
I feel like it's my fault he's gone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-28, 09:41 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I feel like it's my fault he's gone."
It's not your fault, Kagom. *puts hand on shoulder* He just wasn't ready for that kind of relationship.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-10-28, 09:46 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "It's not your fault, Kagom. *puts hand..."
That wasn't even funny, Skurai.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-28, 01:18 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "That wasn't even funny, Skurai."
It wasn't meant to be. o.0
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-10-28, 05:42 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "It wasn't meant to be. o.0"
7 Day weekend thanks to Hurricane Sandy. Big grin on my face
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2012-10-28, 06:30 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "7 Day weekend thanks to Hurricane..."
I hate that he's gone and I'll never hear his voice again. Should have told him I loved him when I talked to him last. Feels like this shit will haunt me forever.

Also, Skurai is still ein goyischerkopf.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-28, 09:55 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I hate that he's gone and I'll never..."
Fuck, I thought you were talking about Asamin.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-10-29, 08:48 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Fuck, I thought you were talking about..."
No. If I were I'd have been funnier about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-30, 09:29 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "No. If I were I'd have been funnier..."
I thought you were being theatrical, or something.
I actually have a very hard time telling when people are serious, and an even harder time taking things seriously.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-10-31, 10:17 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I thought you were being theatrical, or..."
Skurai is still a goyischerkopf.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-31, 07:24 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Skurai is still a goyischerkopf."
Wappy Halloheen!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-11-05, 04:19 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Wappy Halloheen!"
I'm using my medication, nuvigil, in a backasswards way as a sleeping medication. It's normally used to, more-or-less, cause insomnia like effects. I was taking it for Shift-Work-Sleep-Disorder, 'cause I couldn't stay up during the daytime, but now it's helping me sleep if I take it at night. What the fuck is going on with my body and it's sleeping habits? Ugh...

Oh, how I wish I wasn't a night owl...

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2012-11-05 at 04:25 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy