Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Current Thoughts?
Posted 2008-02-21, 01:06 AM
The point of this is just like some of those other threads. In this one you give your current thought.

--

I am thinking about using a vBulletin when I change my web servers in April.

--

Hey Lenny can you rename this thread "Current Thoughts"?

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2008-02-21 at 01:10 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-02-21, 01:07 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Current Thoughts?"
I'm wondering what on earth makes any sane person think I'd look good in panties.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-02-21, 01:09 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'm wondering what on earth makes any..."
I'm thinking what makes KagomJack think about a him wearing panties and it looking good.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-02-21, 01:11 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I'm thinking what makes KagomJack think..."
People.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-02-21, 01:13 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "People."
I am thinking about the most recent Family Guy episode, with, G.I. Jose.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-02-21, 07:19 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I am thinking about the most recent..."
I'm thinking about what I have to get accomplished today, which is quite a bit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-02-26, 03:07 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Current Thoughts?"
I am currently thinking of buying a new TV
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sreeja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensreeja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sreeja

Posted 2008-06-28, 02:47 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Current Thoughts?"
" Ok, so if the Trinity Theory exists, then FFVII is actually a Big-fat sphere or religious reference, and for all I know, Jenova/Trinity clones could actually exist. In having the 'mark of trinity' I could very well be one, as since I am a 'child' of hers. I wonder if this counts as 'Mother' like Sephiroth and Kadaj say... who cares. In theory, the actual Idea could be that........."

(continues ranting about something almost no one will understand)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2008-06-30, 12:21 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "" Ok, so if the Trinity Theory exists,..."
I feel guilty for liking Kratos...

...sort of.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-06-30, 08:27 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I feel guilty for liking Kratos... ..."
As in God of War Kratos? He's the shit!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-30, 10:47 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "As in God of War Kratos? He's the shit!"
He's just so damn mean. To everyone. Then he kills them.

But he does it with so much style, it's hard not to love him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-06-30, 10:49 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I feel guilty for liking Kratos... ..."
Oontz!Oontz!Oontz!Oontz!Ootnz!! <---(in the back of my head)

In the front -
Kratos? are they talking about that God of War? Maybe I'd know if I'd play it... But it's not my style... I think... I haven't played it so I have no Idea... What if it's actually really good? What if it's everything I've ever wanted in a game!? No... definately not... but... what IF!?? Hmm... I have to play... I HAVE to.... I must know...................... KRAAAAAHHH!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2008-06-30, 04:05 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Oontz!Oontz!Oontz!Oontz!Ootnz!! ..."
My professional site layout is nearing completion. Two-days of work instead of one hour of work will pay off.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-06-30, 11:26 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "My professional site layout is nearing..."
Holy F***ing crap! Bulbasaur is evolving....!!!!!
wait, huh? It's a person...? Glitchy...as....f*ck... I quit.. *throws gameboy*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2008-08-13, 09:22 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Current Thoughts?"
Goodlookinguy shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-08-13, 08:07 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "Goodlookinguy shows clear signs of..."
jamer123 said: [Goto]
Goodlookinguy shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

You're almost spot on, I'm vain and arrgoant. I'm not so much ignorant though. I catch a lot things I say before I say them.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Wink
Posted 2010-11-27, 06:25 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Current Thoughts?"
I wish the waitress would hurry up and take my order or at least get me a drink. Oh hey girl hey, you're mighty fine. What was I going to order...?

This salsa isn't nearly hot enough. It is sad that they have to make spicy things really mild otherwise people complain. The complimentary chips are quite tasty though. Someone nearby got fajitas and they smell delicious. The chili verde burritos I ordered have arrived and are extremely hot, thermally speaking. The chili verde is primo as always. The waitress is bad at being a waitress but great at being gorgeous.

I planned to go hiking up a canyon in the dark and snow, but I'm wondering if that's actually going to happen once my stomach is full. We shall see I suppose.

/postingfromphone
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-11-27, 07:38 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Current Thoughts?"
The sky is cloudy and dark, but there's a single star shining to the south. It is very strange. I'm up a canyon at the mouth of a cave (no reception inside) smoking a joint and drinking a beer. It is below 20 degrees F. Warmer in the cave. I had an encounter with a bat, but it didn't attack me. Bats really freak me out.

It's amazing when I can see the whole valley and the city lights when it is dark out.

Phone dying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-11-27, 07:58 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The sky is cloudy and dark, but there's..."
I'm getting a nice guitar.
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123