Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

whoops.

Posted 2008-06-28, 02:35 AM
Looks like I've been in the wrong place for a while. Oh well, glad I found this place now!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2008-06-28, 04:14 AM in reply to Skurai's post "whoops."
Hello sir. Ever tried to watch anime with subtitles translated by a chinese dude who probably failed english 101?

Welcome
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-06-28, 07:05 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Hello sir. Ever tried to watch anime..."
Welcome, where were you lost at?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-06-28, 06:54 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Hello sir. Ever tried to watch anime..."
Sovereign said: [Goto]
Hello sir. Ever tried to watch anime with subtitles translated by a chinese dude who probably failed english 101?

Welcome

No....not I have not... I think... o.0

Quote:
Welcome, where were you lost at?
You see, long ago, in a Galaxy a little bit to the left of Saturn, but not too much, because that send you into an astroid field, There was a space Colony of Samurai Pirate Ninja Penguin Emos. They had enslaved my people, but my father led me to safety and said " " which is our language for "Go, save us!"
And so I traveled the Universe, searching for hotpockets.

This led me to the world of FFVIII, but unfortunately, someone had started a New game, so it was very stressful going through the story.

After that, I found myself in the 3 kingdoms era of China, as a random soilder of dynasty warriors 2.
I died alot...

I soon found myself at an Alice Cooper concert, were I met one of the first "Goth" chicks.

And then, I was here. The End.

Last edited by Skurai; 2008-06-28 at 07:02 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2008-06-29, 05:04 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Hello sir. Ever tried to watch anime..."
Already was in conversation with you in the RPG Maker forum, but welcome!

Sovereign said: [Goto]

Sovereign, I have!

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-06-29, 07:06 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Already was in conversation with you in..."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
Already was in conversation with you in the RPG Maker forum, but welcome!

Sovereign, I have!
Hey dude.
It's nice to meet you, lolz.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2008-06-29, 07:33 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Hey dude. :D It's nice to meet you,..."
Skurai, is your name in reference to Ragnarok?

Welcome.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-06-29, 07:38 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Skurai, is your name in reference to..."
Chruser said: [Goto]
Skurai, is your name in reference to Ragnarok?

Welcome.

You mean you've never heard of a stinky poo stone?
Here's mine.
Come and get it if you dare! Hhahahahaha!!! *eats*\

- Skurai, Ragnarok Mini comic
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2008-06-30, 10:04 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "You mean you've never heard of a stinky..."
Hmm, a strange fellow
Make yourself at home if you'd like to call Zelaron your new home
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-06-30, 11:15 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Hmm, a strange fellow Make yourself at..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
Hmm, a strange fellow
Make yourself at home if you'd like to call Zelaron your new home
Lolz. Thanks, I've gotten pretty comphy here, pretty much everyones been pretty cool, so I like it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2008-06-30, 12:11 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Lolz. Thanks, I've gotten pretty comphy..."
Word to yo motha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-06-30, 03:31 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Lolz. Thanks, I've gotten pretty comphy..."
umm dude your getting the best of the site by staying rpg maker forum
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-06-30, 11:24 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "umm dude your getting the best of the..."
jamer123 said: [Goto]
umm dude your getting the best of the site by staying rpg maker forum
Nawww, I've seen some of the good, bad, ugly, perverted, bizzare, and even some of the (holy crap...) ...NORMAL!!

But overall, I'm used to it. RPGmaker is my cozy little corner though...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai