Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-03-09, 05:57 AM in reply to Squirt's post starting "Lmfao, 99% of the population on d2 is..."
Not really, consider in hmmmm hardcore??? Dumbass, some ppl still are just starting out and don't want to duel cuz they think all their items will fall out. I agree with everyone else, your dueling tactics are cheap. Even HAMMERDINS are cheap, but once you give them tele they are almost unstoppable. It's like my old smiter that could take down any zon in the west in 1.09, but I have indeed quit. And as for gear, my pally has been only beaten by a zon, cuz it was my friends. He had an ias jeweled sheild helm, and armor, and attacked sooo fast you wouldn't believe it. Panic, don't even try to win this arguement, because you are wrong. You want real dueling, go to battle.net forums and they have dueling games every now and then. So fuck you, ...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-09, 11:15 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Not really, consider in hmmmm..."
uh I do go 2 battle.net forums and duel in those games, so stfu? Only one a couple people have beat me there, Inko, and Charging.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2004-03-09, 09:04 PM in reply to Squirt's post starting "uh I do go 2 battle.net forums and duel..."
...we say go one place, with respected duelers who follow rules to balance gameplay.
You say go to a place full of morons (not saying some leagues arent) that have apparently no rules? Gravy..

Give up, you lost.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-03-09, 09:10 PM in reply to Squirt's post starting "uh I do go 2 battle.net forums and duel..."
Take the dildo thermometer out of your ass, you're done panic. Up a creek with out a paddle. In bed wit a chick without a boner. You have lost, divinity shall crush your face in and wipe your blood from the floor with your own carcass while poking out your eyeballs and singing sweet dreams (marilyn manson version) and the acolytes will burneth up thy corpse with holy fire from the heavens. How you like that? biatch
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-09, 09:31 PM in reply to Squirt's post starting "Lmfao, 99% of the population on d2 is..."
hmm .. I can pwn u both (Insolence and Panic) with my assassin

heheh .. just kidding ... BUT .. if u wanna try
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Luhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Luhizot

Posted 2004-03-09, 09:47 PM in reply to Luhizot's post starting "hmm .. I can pwn u both (Insolence and..."
Yea I must admit Sin's can own my Necro hard, for the very reason, teleport, ww, ( one hits drains 2k life open wounds venom ) and to top it all off you can block magic, woohoo. I'm making a sin right now tho. She's gonna use Eth Tuc, Chaos, Bramble, I still haven't completely decided on the rest. There's so many good items now. Are you west or east ladder or non ladder Luhizot.

Also, I use to follow rules, bot that got too boring. I didn't lose you did. Blizzard gave balance to pvp with such runewords making it fair for melee to go against ranged. Give up, you lost.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2004-03-09, 09:49 PM in reply to Squirt's post starting "Lmfao, keep thinking that, anything..."
Panic said:
Lmfao, keep thinking that, anything that has to do with runes is DIRT cheap , are you too stupid to grasp that? Wow maybe if there wasn't a rune dupe that fucked up the currency I'd think a bit better, but I have dueled with pros and leagues.. Ever heard of The Amazon Basin? You guys assume way too much, just shows what ass's you are.
look whos talking dipshit i dont play nOObazon, try finding me in temple dick fuck or in NvN, and u assume shit as well, theres only 1 way to get THE GOSU gear numb nutz shit like what i got u couldn't afford EVER, btw i im in the catagory of the such of "pro/league" try the presitgious GI or temple, just by the way u say and explain shit ur skill is NO where near that of a pro, just abou ever pro knows how to get rich either from dupes/mass trading while ripping nubs like u off, shows what a SIMPLE minded person u are, ur just some hobo on the street to me im in the process of making a new sorc sc ladder wait until im 80ish (20 atm, started 1 hr ago) we will see who can back up their words, time to keep my hands on 'print screen' i was once like u panic a senseless dick fuck that needs to learn his place, then i got into gi - a whole diff lvl THE BEST AND ONLY THE BEST EVER MADE IT THERE, not like some ignorant fuck like u
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-03-09, 09:51 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "look whos talking dipshit i dont play..."
Quote:
look whos talking dipshit i dont play nOObazon, try finding me in temple dick fuck or in NvN, and u assume shit as well, theres only 1 way to get THE GOSU gear numb nutz shit like what i got u couldn't afford EVER, btw i im in the catagory of the such of "pro/league" try the presitgious GI or temple, just by the way u say and explain shit ur skill is NO where near that of a pro, just abou ever pro knows how to get rich either from dupes/mass trading while ripping nubs like u off, shows what a SIMPLE minded person u are, ur just some hobo on the street to me im in the process of making a new sorc sc ladder wait until im 80ish (20 atm) we will see who can back up their words, time to keep my hands on 'print screen' i was once like u panic a senseless dick fuck that needs to learn his place, then i got into gi - a whole diff lvl THE BEST AND ONLY THE BEST EVER MADE IT THERE, not like some ignorant fuck like u
Honestly, I do not have the time right now to spend fighting with a 9 year old. I'm not going to read all your bullshit but put a simple post. You are all about saying what items you have, and blah blah blah, how you are so elite blah blah blah. PROVE IT. For one you seem to be 99% items than skill, by your attitude. Prove you're good you stupid ape.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

Posted 2004-03-09, 10:07 PM in reply to Squirt's post starting "Yea I must admit Sin's can own my Necro..."
Panic said:
...Also, I use to follow rules, bot that got too boring. I didn't lose you did. Blizzard gave balance to pvp with such runewords making it fair for melee to go against ranged. Give up, you lost.
ur such an idiot if anything 1.10 FAVORS CASTERS, notice the recent surge of wind druids/fball sorc/blizz sorc/NECROS/hammerdins, ALL CASTERS, nOOb get the facts straight, if anything RW's gave all casters mobility to become more powerfull, PVP has become UNBALANCED b/c no melee class can truly use Life leech which IMO was essential to their survival in PVP, seeing how its nerfed and yet u say "Blizzard gave balance to pvp with such runewords making it fair for melee to go against ranged..." is pointless no melee will survive any onslaught of tornados/fball/blizz/bs/hammers, no melee will ever beat a skilled 09 NvN dueler NO MATTER WHAT
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-03-09, 10:08 PM in reply to Squirt's post starting "Honestly, I do not have the time right..."
Blizzard cares NOTHING about PvP, that's why it's so unbalanced moron.

People flock to these leagues to find a fair game, you will not find a good PvP'er who doesn't want to join a league like these, for the simple fact that people like YOU are ruining the game.

You believe using other characters skills is fair? If tping assasins own you, what will tping hammerdins do to you?

BTW - last I read, you only got owned by 2 people, but you say assasins own you all the time? Where do you duel.. 'Low Level Duelzz' ?

Ever seen a .09 league dueler? All of the best items, all of the best stats.. you saw 11 LL 100+ ar 20+ dual stat rings commonly in these crowds.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-03-09, 10:10 PM in reply to Squirt's post starting "Honestly, I do not have the time right..."
Panic said:
Honestly, I do not have the time right now to spend fighting with a 9 year old. I'm not going to read all your bullshit but put a simple post. You are all about saying what items you have, and blah blah blah, how you are so elite blah blah blah. PROVE IT. For one you seem to be 99% items than skill, by your attitude. Prove you're good you stupid ape.
if u cant read my post then u are considered retarded cuz of ur inability to comprehend reasoning, you are a hippocrit for saying that, read your own fucking posts YOU brought it up, i will prove it and when i do i will post it here dipshit

Last edited by blckshdwdragon; 2004-03-09 at 10:15 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-03-09, 10:10 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "if u cant read my post then u are..."
Cease the name calling IMMEDIATLY please.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-03-09, 10:22 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Cease the name calling IMMEDIATLY..."
Sovereign said:
Cease the name calling IMMEDIATLY please.
Thou will not be ignored, I subside to the word of the mod, cuz i do have a sense of decency to do so
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-03-09, 11:41 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "Thou will not be ignored, I subside to..."
lol, let em fight, its like d2 flaming,..... ammusing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2004-03-10, 05:55 AM in reply to Gsus's post starting "lol, let em fight, its like d2..."
Very amusing at that. Insolence, didn't they stop spawning those dual stats and ll/ml rings a long time ago, say in 1.08? I'm just saying they probably got them from there, but sure if they spawned those in 1.09. Any 1.09 person could win a duel cuz they had gay 40hex lvl 99, wring, wgloves, and all the other shitty stuff. Oh yay, I don't feel complied to come back to the game. WOOT!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-10, 07:56 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Very amusing at that. Insolence, didn't..."
They stop spawning, unless you crafted em

I played east, in a league, pretty sure no one had bugged items (.08 dupes and shit, that's all)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-03-10, 12:27 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "They stop spawning, unless you crafted..."
I left becuase of the hacks in .09 but I heard Wizrings still exist is that true?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

Posted 2004-03-10, 01:24 PM in reply to Squirt's post starting "I left becuase of the hacks in .09 but..."
Panic said:
I left becuase of the hacks in .09 but I heard Wizrings still exist is that true?
No, all whites and hacked items were deleted in the 1.10 patch, but soon people will find a way to get them again, along with iths too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-10, 03:58 PM in reply to Squirt's post starting "I left becuase of the hacks in .09 but..."
Panic said:
You leave because of these, we duel in leagues because of these, NOW do you understand what we are saying?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-03-10, 06:27 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "You leave because of these, we duel in..."
No I don't actually. Hacks yes, I don't agree with them. But now in 1.10 blizzard gave new LEGIT items. There are many leagues that allow you to use Enigma, and legit 1.10 items. So you're point isn't competely true. Now I do understand however certain leagues ( most ) completely ban enigma, and items like it. Back when you mentioned a hamerdin teleporting on you, using a d2hackit module now I don't think that's fair, but the hammerdin teleporting is. I've beaten an enigma hammerdin using a zealot. The very reason I made my necro is to kill all the people who pissed me off when I was using my Zealot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt