Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Build Debate ~Split~
Posted 2004-03-07, 11:51 AM
What does it matter panic?

I bet I'm better at d2 then you, do you care, do I care?

I think YOU care, and that's you problem, ease up pal, use something other than a fork to scrap the sand out of your vag.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-03-07, 01:22 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Build Debate ~Split~"
I don't really give a shit no, but you "bet" you're better than me. Lets see your builds compare to mine?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2004-03-07, 03:10 PM in reply to Squirt's post starting "I don't really give a shit no, but you..."
I don't play anymore, I'll list off some of my old chars:

Barb (i-throw)

Level 87 (i think)
3.5~k life
6k dmg
65 rw (i think, not sure, but it applied to the clan-honor rules)
42 FHR (not sure..)

Pally

Level 83-4

1600~ life
4k-7k zeal
4 frame
75% block
75% dr
35+ LL (can't remember)
about 800 elemental damage
48% FHR (not sure, again)

Necro

Level 35 bone spirit
1600 life
125 fcr (i think, don't remember if it was 100/125 for the break)
130~ frw
15 Regen

-- Purely for NvN

I had a druid coming, but i quit.. oh well

What do builds matter anyway, I'd like to see you build something yourself, without reading a guide (i create all my characters myself, trial and error + studying)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-03-07, 03:33 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "I don't play anymore, I'll list off..."
`Insolence` said:
125 fcr (i think, don't remember if it was 100/125 for the break)
125% is the breakpoint for 9 fpa. It's also the maximum, I believe.

Last edited by Vollstrecker; 2004-03-07 at 11:12 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-03-07, 04:14 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "125% is the breakpoint for 9 fpa. It's..."
I haven't read any "guide" but I have written many guides which a lot of people use for MF Sorc, and Bone Necros. So please don't accuse me of stealing others builds.

I made my own build even tho many do the same after researching items/skills from AS.

I mostly use a FO/CL sorc for doing all mfing and solo baal runnning. For my bot I use full Blizzard. For my necro he's pure bone using Enigma, Hoto, CTA, 2 sojs, Cham'd shako, +3 P/B darkforce spawn, Marrowwalk ( for bug, I'm not claiming I found out about the bug, but when it comes to it Why not use it? ) Trang gloves, 27 Mara's, Arachnid Mesh. I have my Bone necro just how I want him and I'd love to duel anyone who's on UsWest LAdder.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2004-03-07, 06:55 PM in reply to Squirt's post starting "I haven't read any "guide" but I have..."
You do realize, that you have never actually been in a real duel?

Go sign up for a dueling league, your necro breaks many rules.

(Nothing impressive about your builds, orb + cl is a horrible build btw)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-03-07, 11:06 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "You do realize, that you have never..."
Actually you're wrong FO/CL is one of the best builds for a sorc for Solo PVM. Also despite the fact I hate fire CL is a much better option. I bet you're another one of those kids who thinks FO/TS still rox. For the dueling part, with the game I never read ANY rules about the proper method of "dueling" nor do I find any information on AS. I duel like this, you bring a char and I bring a char and we will see who has made his char right and who is an idiot. I don't go by rules, infact I couldn't give a shit about rules, I have my fun. Until Blizzard* puts up rules on "proper" dueling I'm going to do it my way. Also are you one of those kids who thinks I'm suppose to have honor in a game? I'm so sick of newbs crying because they get their ass so beat and claim I have no honor. It's a game, and you guys suck. End
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

Posted 2004-03-07, 11:13 PM in reply to Squirt's post starting "Actually you're wrong FO/CL is one of..."
~Thread Split from "Just for Amusement"~

Sorry, that got way too off-topic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-03-08, 12:58 AM in reply to Squirt's post starting "Actually you're wrong FO/CL is one of..."
Panic said:
Actually you're wrong FO/CL is one of the best builds for a sorc for Solo PVM. Also despite the fact I hate fire CL is a much better option. I bet you're another one of those kids who thinks FO/TS still rox. For the dueling part, with the game I never read ANY rules about the proper method of "dueling" nor do I find any information on AS. I duel like this, you bring a char and I bring a char and we will see who has made his char right and who is an idiot. I don't go by rules, infact I couldn't give a shit about rules, I have my fun. Until Blizzard* puts up rules on "proper" dueling I'm going to do it my way. Also are you one of those kids who thinks I'm suppose to have honor in a game? I'm so sick of newbs crying because they get their ass so beat and claim I have no honor. It's a game, and you guys suck. End
rules sharpen ur skills as a dueler i have LEARENED this from the acclaimed pvp-legit/gimmeitam (of 09) where the most POPULAR and strongest duelers of west were at, i could name some of the few i have dueled with like Drew/food, jil/cold/coldbird etc, being cheap is NOT considered being the best or even good at dueling, dueling fair is, if any of these ppl were NOT to be restricted in anyway better find a bed pan to sit on b4 u shit in your pants/shorts/skirt
(following league rules = you become better at dueling = wtf im trying to say)

Last edited by blckshdwdragon; 2004-03-08 at 01:02 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-03-08, 03:29 AM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "rules sharpen ur skills as a dueler i..."
Quote:
rules sharpen ur skills as a dueler i have LEARENED this from the acclaimed pvp-legit/gimmeitam (of 09) where the most POPULAR and strongest duelers of west were at, i could name some of the few i have dueled with like Drew/food, jil/cold/coldbird etc, being cheap is NOT considered being the best or even good at dueling, dueling fair is, if any of these ppl were NOT to be restricted in anyway better find a bed pan to sit on b4 u shit in your pants/shorts/skirt
(following league rules = you become better at dueling = wtf im trying to say)
I hate to say it but you must be a major idiot, I at least know `Insolence` isn't, but he does assume a lot. I couldn't give a shit about rules, and if you're calling me "cheap" than you're just another faggot. People like you call me cheap because you can't afford the gear I use. Blizzard has never once said using these items isn't allowed in duels, it merely states you having the ability. Real duelers can duel in pub games. I have done tournament tho, owned all you faggots, stupid rules, "only 1 absorb item" blah blah blah, You know those rules are just made up from some shit head who can't handle fair dueling ( which is using your own strat and your OWN set up after researching AS ) So all you can suck me off
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

Posted 2004-03-08, 06:21 AM in reply to Squirt's post starting "I hate to say it but you must be a..."
Dun worry panic, if you knew what insolence is like in real life, you would feel sorry for him....
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-03-08, 07:07 AM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Dun worry panic, if you knew what..."
Zagggon, I am 3 years older than you? Beat down any day.

Panic, dueling with other classes skills = cheating.

Isn't that simple?

Blizzard doesn't even endorse PvP, they could care less smart guy. People duel in these leagues to get away from cheap pvp'ers like you. I could just make a bot with a hammerdin and telearound to the closest hostiled char and cast a bunch of hammers, would that be fair?

Blckshdwdragon knows what he's talking about, YOU, on the otherhand, are a total newb to actual dueling. Dueling shouldn't be about items, but sadly it is, go duel some of the hardcore buggers why don't ya, and see if that is fair?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-03-08, 10:22 AM in reply to Squirt's post starting "I hate to say it but you must be a..."
LMFAO league gear costs like 100X ur shitty gear dumb stfu u kno shit about leagues go vs one and get the shit beaten out of u, as far as anyone sucking u off i would bite w/e u got their wether it be a 1/2incher or 1mm one say bye bye to it cuz ill spit it out and smash it to pieces with ur skull

league duelers are for pros, ur gear isnt anywhere near mine, for instance my nec has a +3 pb skills, +3 bone spirit, +1 bone spear heiropant trophy 2 socket'ed with 2x jah > all ur accounts, nuff said, ur nothing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-03-08, 01:29 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "LMFAO league gear costs like 100X ur..."
Lmfao, keep thinking that, anything that has to do with runes is DIRT cheap , are you too stupid to grasp that? Wow maybe if there wasn't a rune dupe that fucked up the currency I'd think a bit better, but I have dueled with pros and leagues.. Ever heard of The Amazon Basin? You guys assume way too much, just shows what ass's you are.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

Posted 2004-03-08, 02:18 PM in reply to Squirt's post starting "Lmfao, keep thinking that, anything..."
if ones gear is such a big problem why dont u just fight without gear. this should even all ur problems.....(just a thought)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dam

Posted 2004-03-08, 03:56 PM in reply to dam's post starting "if ones gear is such a big problem why..."
Ok i not on anyones side here but why dont u 3 just duel eachother if u guys got so much beef, or which i think is the most fair, do rock paper sissors shoot? lol jk LIGHTEN UP guys its only a game, no need to get ur panties in a bunch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-03-08, 07:50 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Ok i not on anyones side here but why..."
I don't play any more, THAT's why.

Black plays west, panic plays east (i think)

Panic, you show me all the 2 socket +3 bs/bs shield you got.. k?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-03-08, 08:10 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "I don't play any more, THAT's why. ..."
`Insolence` said:
I don't play any more, THAT's why.

Black plays west, panic plays east (i think)

Panic, you show me all the 2 socket +3 bs/bs shield you got.. k?
I play west actually, I don't care all about items to be honest. I am fine with the weapons I use. Blizzard gave us the ability to use others skill in 1.10 to balance out the fairness in PVP. Before Ranged attacks had a huge advantage over Melee, now that isn't so. But I do agree certain skills are too powerful. Bone necros who take advantage of the marrowwalk bug, are one, Hammerdins are the other. Sorcs are pretty screwed now. Fire is easily stopped, lightning too, Blizzard is the only difficult one, but all you have to do is put on a 4 sock monarch ( 160 cold shield ). FoH pallys are pretty powerful now, but once again all you need is a 4 sock monarch and tgods, and walla absorb hsi dmg, even in hell. Second WW's sin's are very powerful duel to the combination of Venom+Open wounds, but Trap Sin's are very weak now. Wind druids are very powerful, also so are rabie druids if they get a hit ) Most people think barbs were screwed in 1.10, but a decent barb using botd ( with both hands against a caster shield is usless ) also using enigma, can kill any necro unless he's a very good teleporter. zealots are basicly usless now, most pallys are going smite with doom against zealots. Who have I missed, hmmm... Zons! Bowzons get owned by Bow Pallys haha, ( thx 2 ward bow and fanta ). Javazons are doing mega dmg, but it's very easily absorbed. I have spent a lot of time making builds, right now I think the best! mf char is a hammerdin, but too bad most bots are going sorc only! Oh well, I'll duel any of you on Ladder SC West. I couldn't care if you do have better items than me, I bet I'll still own you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

Posted 2004-03-09, 01:47 AM in reply to Squirt's post starting "I play west actually, I don't care all..."
Wow, stop making a fool of yourself...

Blizzard balanced the skills for PvM, they could CARE LESS about PvP, that's why you need to initiate rules for serious PvP.

Teleporting hammerdin, using a d2hackit module to teleport right up to you, like autoaim, how do you beat that?

How is it fair for a barb to go against a tping necro with unresistable damage?

How is it fair for a tping necro, to duel a blizzard sorc with 1-2 hit killers (hardly resistable)?

Please answer ALL of my questions, and don't dodge them and spit some shit up like you did in your last post (you saying items are all that matters, then changing your mind)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-03-09, 01:54 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Wow, stop making a fool of yourself......"
Lmfao, 99% of the population on d2 is pk. They balanced it mainly for pk. Ranged attackers had too much of an advantage against melee. I don't see how it's fair for a necro to be able to bone prison, and run away while shooting out a million BS. Giving the pally teleport is a good balance and giving the pally a better chance to have a fair duel. Blizzard knows PVP is what dominates on d2, not PVM. But fair legit dueling isn't crying that someone wears better items than you, and what not. It's taking advantage of what blizzard gives you. I'm sorry you have to cry because people don't duel how YOU want them to lmfao. I have been beaten by certain duelers who don't wear the items I do. But I think skill and items really work well together. I don't think it's all about items, but i do think it's about knowing how to properly USE the items you have.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt