Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Again... 6:30 EST
Posted 2003-10-30, 12:38 AM
That's right, we are doing it again!

We are on act 1 NM, but will be doing runs until we hit a higher level (andy, meph, pin, shenk, eldritch, baal, bloody, tranvical)

Channel: Op Team-PvP

We expect to see:
Me
Zerg-Berg
Titus
Erik aka Slaynish(not the fag on these forums, a diff one )
Doofus
Randuin
and have a few misc friends that might show up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-10-30, 12:43 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Again... 6:30 EST"
Alright! tomorrow should have MUCh less homework
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-10-30, 07:40 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Again... 6:30 EST"
um... yeh.. im only in act 3 u momos... someone is gonna have to try to rush me... but i dont know if that is possible now, considering what happened to us last night on act2 with the tp's

edit: i am slaynish
need a lod cdkey
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
eellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeneellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

eellis2132

Posted 2003-10-30, 08:26 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Again... 6:30 EST"
I'm level 8 in act 1, but I doubt you guys want this little one hanging around(although I could make the game and you guys could get experience while rushing me :-P)

But, I don't wanna be rushed. So I have NO IDEA why I posted this. kthxbye.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-10-30, 08:34 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Again... 6:30 EST"
You can still join our normal games, and get us more experience along with yourself.

Yeah, that was a pretty damn nice and effective team last night, I likey. I won't be on until around 9:00ish like I said, but I'll play a little before my class and hopefully when I get on, you won't be too far ahead!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-10-30, 08:35 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Again... 6:30 EST"
it seems easier to lvl now with patch but the monsters and stuff are alot harder to kill now.. cows are like suicide now.. lol
Die B-net ~ Go To Hell!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tonsoffun20778 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentonsoffun20778 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tonsoffun20778

Posted 2003-10-30, 03:40 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Again... 6:30 EST"
Defnintely not easier to level. I'm a little upset that there are already mid-80's, so it can't be that hard, but its harder to level now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-10-30, 04:52 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Again... 6:30 EST"
cant make it tonight, school function (yes i do stuff besides play computer games (and yes you can make jokes about me but i dont give a shit))
need a lod cdkey
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
eellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeneellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

eellis2132

Posted 2003-10-30, 05:28 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Again... 6:30 EST"
Omg "momo" I use that all the time with my friends.. I've never seen it on the net.

Insolence Why not OP Zelaron?..

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-10-30, 05:32 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Again... 6:30 EST"
Well it's past 6:30 est..nobody was in the channel.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-10-30, 06:06 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Again... 6:30 EST"
Becuase, my mom forgot to pick me up...

But if no one is in there, that means we have made a game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-10-30, 06:25 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Again... 6:30 EST"
What's the game name gonna be?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-10-30, 06:48 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Again... 6:30 EST"
Whisper saether... i don't announce it publicly..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`