Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Post vs white ring and glove
Posted 2003-01-09, 06:26 AM
how to kill those who wear str glove, white ring and white glove.. it's seem like untouchtable..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JinYL is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJinYL is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JinYL

Posted 2003-01-09, 09:08 AM in reply to JinYL's post "vs white ring and glove"
man u can kill em easy even if they r using it... u can still kill them...if you have enough skill and leet gear
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-01-09, 01:04 PM in reply to JinYL's post "vs white ring and glove"
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" said:
man u can kill em easy even if they r using it... u can still kill them...if you have enough skill and leet gear
agree
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-01-09, 02:38 PM in reply to JinYL's post "vs white ring and glove"
maybe u can say that i'm not skillful euff.. =(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JinYL is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJinYL is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JinYL

Posted 2003-01-09, 02:58 PM in reply to JinYL's post "vs white ring and glove"
Vs white..... Is a true test of your skill when ur using all legit gear and 1 ith for exm. my barb, has 27.28 cross breed of most sub classes like thrower, s/s, tweaker, semi- BvB but only manages to hit 2.8k of like im too poor to get 3/20/20s so reg max damg charms suffice for now, but to beat them i wait til they start doing there thing like shooting arrows while they stand still i run around and tele ww'in em and theres a dead white zon, all u gotta do is manuver good (zigzag) dont like them touch u is the main thing to stay alive cuz 7 fps wf arrow barrage hurts i 've managed to get a 2:3 ratio on most white zons havent seen anyother white users besides 1 barb but he used everything bugged str gloves new ith cb 08 valor gaze wit 40/15 max and 08 ss 40/15max, that scared me when he ad a 20k ww 1 hand......... i dare not to touch a white barb till i get some whites and str gloves........ u just cant compete wit em whites are too overpowered then any other itm, even the 64ll ammy isnt as cheap as whites, so there u are not much can stop a white zon wit skill...... the only flaw in this tech is that since white zons will get a gaint f/rw boost making it almost impossible to to tele ww em while they run cuz of too much desynch, gotta hit em while they start to shoot but thats the only way ive used and seen kill a white zon
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2003-01-09, 03:01 PM in reply to JinYL's post "vs white ring and glove"
Jesus.. add some periods and spaces.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee