Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Prediction
Posted 2008-06-11, 08:41 AM
With the ladder reset, we'll get a patch.

Ever wonder what the Standard of Heroes was for? I have a feeling it will have a use, soon.

You heard it here first.

(This is only a prediction, I don't actually know anything and don't claim to have any sort of actual knowledge.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-06-11, 09:55 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Prediction"
Good thinking. I haven't been playing at all because it almost seemed like ladder was resetting. (it was about the same durarion of the last seasons) Anyways, I hope there is a patch so then I'll want to play more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-06-11, 01:07 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Prediction"
Standard of Heroes is the d2 quip of badges in wow. Just watch ^.^
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-06-11, 05:19 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Standard of Heroes is the d2 quip of..."
Could be, who knows. Either way, I have a feeling that, next patch there will be something. The patch might not be at this reset, but I'm guessing it will be.

Blizzard reps have said publicly that the Standard of Heroes is just a trophy, but I don't buy it. The level requirement seems like something odd to put on something that is meant to do nothing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-06-11, 09:17 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Could be, who knows. Either way, I..."
The next patch will allow botting!!!

And the SoH is like an ear...just a trophy
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2008-06-11, 10:30 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "The next patch will allow botting!!! ..."
I'm well aware of what people think it is.

However, why does it have a level 90 requirement? Granted, ears have "levels" on them but not level requirements.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-06-12, 02:34 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm well aware of what people think it..."
I used to think that the ears from pvp were used with the horadric cube to make a string of ears sash.

God my newb days were fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-06-12, 07:19 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I used to think that the ears from pvp..."
I wish there was a cube in WoW.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired