Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art > Tech Help

Enabling Cookies
Posted 2005-05-10, 08:19 PM
Alright, so I try to sign in to MSN messenger, and it says your password is incorrect/long does not exist. So I sign in at www.msn.com, and it tells me to enable my cookies. WTF? How do I do that? I know you all know a lot about computers, so help me out please!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-05-10, 09:35 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Enabling Cookies"
Internet Explorer? Go to Tools->Internet Options. From there, hit the Privacy tab and you can set the cookie security policy, either manually allowing msn.com (using the Sites button) or by setting the slider to Medium, which is fine in most cases.

This is XP SP2-

Edit: I should add that if it says "Custom" as your policy, you can reset it to default by hitting.. Default, easily enough.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2005-05-10, 09:37 PM in reply to BlueCube's post starting "Internet Explorer? Go to..."
Thanks. It obviously wasn't a cookie problem at all, when I typed a key in for my password, it always came up wrong, and now I am sort of temp banned from my .NET for signing in so much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven