Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post How do you play without the cd???
Posted 2002-08-24, 10:21 AM
can any1 please tell me how to play wc3 without the cd
thank you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zelaron.org is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzelaron.org is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zelaron.org

Posted 2002-08-24, 12:44 PM in reply to zelaron.org's post "How do you play without the cd???"
i play w/o the cd coz i downloaded the whole game so the cdfiles r on my HD

you can fidn a no cd crack in www.gamecopyworld.com look for pc games then warcfat 3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-08-26, 05:15 PM in reply to zelaron.org's post "How do you play without the cd???"
where did u dl it ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell Hound

Posted 2002-08-26, 05:16 PM in reply to zelaron.org's post "How do you play without the cd???"
Probably KaZaA
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-08-26, 05:18 PM in reply to zelaron.org's post "How do you play without the cd???"
where the fuck do i get that ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell Hound

Posted 2002-08-26, 05:19 PM in reply to zelaron.org's post "How do you play without the cd???"
.....Kazaa.com And please follow the forum rules.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-08-26, 05:20 PM in reply to zelaron.org's post "How do you play without the cd???"
get www.kazaalite.com free from spyware
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-08-26, 05:21 PM in reply to zelaron.org's post "How do you play without the cd???"
wtf u mean by follow the rules what rule did i break ?

btw that site sux and i can't dl it so u think u could email it to me ill pm u the email address

Last edited by Hell Hound; 2002-08-26 at 05:28 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hell Hound

Posted 2002-08-26, 05:31 PM in reply to zelaron.org's post "How do you play without the cd???"
When you signed up you agreed not to post anything racist, profane(cursing) etc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-08-26, 05:33 PM in reply to zelaron.org's post "How do you play without the cd???"
lol try and enforce that rule lol take a look at the posts for 3 secs then tell me who follows the rules
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hell Hound

Posted 2002-08-26, 05:39 PM in reply to zelaron.org's post "How do you play without the cd???"
No matter, you should still follow the rules. Chruser set these rules (as far as I know) and he lets us post here at NO CHARGE with NO POP-UPs so the least you could do is follow his rules.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-08-26, 05:49 PM in reply to zelaron.org's post "How do you play without the cd???"
i don't think even chruser follows that rule and it is not like i do it to distroy this forum so back off lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hell Hound

Posted 2002-08-26, 05:59 PM in reply to zelaron.org's post "How do you play without the cd???"
Even if Chru didn't follow the rule that doesn't matter. You're missing the point. Chru is the OWNER, that means Zelaron belongs to him so if he wants to break the rule he can, it is his rule. But he set the rule for us, so you should follow them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-08-26, 06:04 PM in reply to zelaron.org's post "How do you play without the cd???"
and how many of your almost 300 posts are not spam i think i will look into that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hell Hound

Posted 2002-08-26, 06:07 PM in reply to zelaron.org's post "How do you play without the cd???"
Go ahead. Some probably are spam. Nobody is perfect.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-08-26, 06:25 PM in reply to zelaron.org's post "How do you play without the cd???"
LOL!

anywya i got it from edonkey, i think edonkey tis more reliable than kazza, slower but trustworthy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-08-26, 06:35 PM in reply to zelaron.org's post "How do you play without the cd???"
wow you're both breaking the rule, keep the flames in the flame forum! but everybody is a little bit racist and especially you king amazon, you play d2, and unless you're korean you rip on them on there.

and for the cd crack i dont know where to get one, although i can play without the cd. i switched a few things around and its workin without the cd for me.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-08-26, 08:39 PM in reply to zelaron.org's post "How do you play without the cd???"
to find the crack
www.gamecopyworld.com
www.megagames.com
www.astalavista.box.sk (crack search engine)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-08-26, 08:41 PM in reply to zelaron.org's post "How do you play without the cd???"
For ever and ever, www.gamecopyworld.com is the shiznit. Go there.. hard to navigate with popups and shit tho.. But its the best.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2002-08-26, 08:42 PM in reply to zelaron.org's post "How do you play without the cd???"
i need to know how to dl the game for free and if there is a free cd key gen like neverwinternights
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hell Hound