Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2003-05-20, 12:04 AM in reply to zagggon's post "matrix reloaded was it good?"
I haven't read any of these posts because it mightt ruin the movie so I'm only going to say: FUCK I REALLY WANT TO SEE THIS MOVIE SO BAD!!!

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-05-20, 06:41 AM in reply to zagggon's post "matrix reloaded was it good?"
U know...I loved it BUT i only did not like the 20 minute sex scene in the beginning...it was irrelavent to the whole movie...the only thing i can think of is in the sequal trinity is going to have a child...but still the long drug out sex scene...cummon...thats rediculous.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SoD-John is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSoD-John is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SoD-John

Posted 2003-05-20, 06:43 AM in reply to zagggon's post "matrix reloaded was it good?"
yea that was stupid
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-05-20, 12:38 PM in reply to zagggon's post "matrix reloaded was it good?"
ask_rabber said:
i hear it has little plot and lots of action scenes, but still well worth the money.
In my opinion, Matrix is nothing but techno-colored eyecandy.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-05-20, 02:23 PM in reply to zagggon's post "matrix reloaded was it good?"
yea...that whole sex thing was kinda pointless...but who knows it might have some relevance in the next movie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-05-20, 02:30 PM in reply to zagggon's post "matrix reloaded was it good?"
It was graphically pleasing but had a lot of stupid things in it that made no sense. Neo emitting an EMP wave, for example. And it seems like whenever they ran into a question they couldn't really answer they just came up with some philosophical garbage to fill the blank.

"How do you know all this?"
"Because I have to (or am meant to) know it."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2003-05-20, 04:19 PM in reply to zagggon's post "matrix reloaded was it good?"
Xenn said:
It was graphically pleasing but had a lot of stupid things in it that made no sense. Neo emitting an EMP wave, for example. And it seems like whenever they ran into a question they couldn't really answer they just came up with some philosophical garbage to fill the blank.

"How do you know all this?"
"Because I have to (or am meant to) know it."
neo emitting the EMP brings up possibilities for Revolutions... like that the "real world" including Zion is just another layer of the Matrix.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2003-05-20, 04:32 PM in reply to zagggon's post "matrix reloaded was it good?"
That is something along the lines of what I was thinking. Maybe the architect led him to the door he knew Neo would go to, but it was actually another layer of the Martrix like you said.

Anyway, all that philosophical garbage is extremely relevent, although I'm sure not too many people would understand everything that was said the first time they heard it. There were a lot of lines that just about everyone would have to hear like 3 times to get what was said.

Does anyone else think that was Cypher like zagggon? I'm not positive, since I didn't bother looking for his name in the credits, but I am about 90% sure it wasn't. At first glance I thought it was, but then I realized it couldn't be.

Xenn, that "Because I have to." stuff was because they were programs. You don't ask how our posts get seen by everyone when we hit "Submit Reply" because you just know it will happen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-05-20, 10:09 PM in reply to zagggon's post "matrix reloaded was it good?"
I have to think that the Zion mission control was the coolest room in the entire movie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-05-20, 10:13 PM in reply to zagggon's post "matrix reloaded was it good?"
Actually, I have another theory on how Neo stopped the Sentinels. We now know that Smith's contact with Neo seems to have given him free will. In a way, he's been "disconnected" from the machines. Perhaps, in that moment, he also unwillingly gave Neo a "connection" to the machines?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-05-20, 10:23 PM in reply to zagggon's post "matrix reloaded was it good?"
Hmm, thats a new one. You never know. Hehe, your post count is 1337.

Bet Slaynish is jealous.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-05-21, 07:34 AM in reply to zagggon's post "matrix reloaded was it good?"
ok ok iv done some research and that is not cipher it is the guy that smith took over.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-05-21, 04:06 PM in reply to zagggon's post "matrix reloaded was it good?"
Holy shit, are you serious? So, then me and the other guy that posted that before were right the whole time? Wow, aren't we special?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-05-21, 05:23 PM in reply to zagggon's post "matrix reloaded was it good?"
I knew that the whole time

Btw the whole Neo-isn't-special thing is probably correct, the key to the difference in this 6th Matrix is

*drumroll*

Agent Smith!

That's my theory anyways.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2003-05-21, 06:29 PM in reply to zagggon's post "matrix reloaded was it good?"
hmmm, Agent Smith... how so??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-05-21, 06:31 PM in reply to zagggon's post "matrix reloaded was it good?"
Yeah, I think that actually happened in every Matrix previous to this one too, so I doubt that has much to do with it. I know that Agent Smith is vital to the plot, but I don't think anything differently happened with Smith this time that didn't any other time, unless of course Neo didn't become The One in any of the other ones, which I'm pretty sure he did...

Maybe I am off basis with your thinking though, so explain if you could.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-05-22, 09:31 AM in reply to zagggon's post "matrix reloaded was it good?"
He didnt. It was a different person each time, and the architech guy said that Neo was different than the rest, his responses were opisit of the others.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2003-05-22, 09:54 AM in reply to zagggon's post "matrix reloaded was it good?"
If you stayed to watch the 30 second teaser after the credits it looks like there is going to be a final showdown between Agent Smith and Neo. I am guessing that Smith is the real key to the whole matrix.

Oh, and that was definitely Cipher at the end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-05-22, 10:40 AM in reply to zagggon's post "matrix reloaded was it good?"
No no no no no!!! I can't believe even you thought that was Cipher! OMG, I'm going to have to do some research right now and figure this shit out for sure.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-05-22, 01:07 PM in reply to zagggon's post "matrix reloaded was it good?"
The guy smith morphed into (Bane) was clean shaven, the guy on the table had a little scrap of hair, thats why I think it was cipher. But I have seen other boards saying that they saw Agent Smith in Zion somewhere?? wtf is up with that? Did I miss a trailer or something?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW