Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Aimbot?

Posted 2002-01-27, 12:25 PM
Does anyone have that "body aimbot"? I think it was called OGCP or something.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-01-27, 04:08 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Aimbot?"
I think OGC hook is the one you are thinking of, both their official sites are down, best place I have found to find cheats and the like is www.myg0t.com, I do only ever use them for testing purposes though. And out of curiousity
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr Lee

Posted 2002-01-31, 03:30 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Aimbot?"
Thanks
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Lightbulb Good website

Posted 2002-02-02, 06:57 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Aimbot?"
Half-life Hacked

The above is probably the best site to find hacks... even tho if I catch any of you cheating I will rip your nuts off.

-----
Quote:
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
X2D is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenX2D is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

X2D

Posted 2002-02-03, 01:59 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Aimbot?"
People who cheat in Half-Life are just venomous snakes. That's all I have to say.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-02-03, 03:07 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Aimbot?"
Cheating is bad... that's all that I really need to say.

If you have to cheat to win then you don't deserve to play.

The goal in Half-Life + Mods, is to progress your skill from newbie to expert.

On a scale from 1 to 10 I would rate MY gameplay as 7.

I don't and never will use cheats.

-----
Quote:
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
X2D is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenX2D is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

X2D

Posted 2002-02-04, 05:24 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Aimbot?"
You an tell ppl get pissed off when u recognise a cheater...

It takes away every meaning in the game, and the ppl that are good and have trained for a long time, get beaten by somebody who was just too lazy to try
Novus Ordo Seclorum

Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.

Sun Tzu

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Leshrac is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLeshrac is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Leshrac

Cheaters

Posted 2002-02-04, 06:32 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Aimbot?"
There is a lot of anti-cheating software out there now.

Punkbuster is updated often, and there are things that search your harddrive for cheats.

I think the anti-cheating software is a step ahead of the cheating programs out there.

The only real time I see people cheating is when a server has no anti-cheat stuff.

-----
Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

X2D

Posted 2002-02-05, 07:49 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Aimbot?"
Hmm I thought Punkbuster stopped development a few months back because of a lack of co-operation from Valve? Maybe they have started up again

Either way there are quite a few other anti-cheat programs out there, Paladin, CSGuard, and they all make a difference, but it's a vicious circle really, the cheats always seem to be able to find a way round them.

The worst thing I think is the paranoia all these cheats bring, you can get two head shots in a row without being called a cheat
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr Lee

Posted 2002-02-05, 08:24 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Aimbot?"
Some ppl had problems with Paladin I think, so many servers stopped using them
The most easiest to use it CSguard I think, cus the server can easily update it to fit new hacks, and players don't need to download new versions
Novus Ordo Seclorum

Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.

Sun Tzu

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Leshrac is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLeshrac is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Leshrac

Lightbulb

Posted 2002-02-10, 06:53 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Aimbot?"
hey, u guys from back in the day know me from diablo2 community as NoK-GOD of YOU. well, im finally back. I have run a tfc clan (half life mod) for 2 and a half years now. I am VERY ADAMANT AGAINST CHEATING IN FPS GAMES. i would like to refresh u all about the situation on punkbuster. there are hacks to send te same shot to pb over and over agaoin so it doesnt have to scan, and in fact often merely changing file names is enough to fool punk buster. in the case of COunterstrike, i am aware of at least 20 mass disrtibuted cheating programs that are undetectible, and im not referring to version # when quote that amount. TFC servers often lack anti-cheat software, and many of the cs aimbots have been adapted to tfc. ONE WAY of detecting a sniper with an aimbot is when he looks like he got epilepsy while aimin from behind a wall, etc.

I am actually looking into creating a new software for anti-cheat/cheat detection/prevention. I have an idea to approach this problem from a totally different angle, and it theoretically is much harder to defeat than lets say palidan and ounkbuster which are now both useless trash that merely slow down servers. If u have adequate knowledfge of the half-life engine/ and/or decent programming skillz, pm me or leave a reply under my thread to join in on a team with me to develop this new anti-cheat software.

thnx, an du guys can expect the same efficiency and responsibility u expected from me back when i was active in my own website <now offline> evilsurvived.com

thnx and btw, i am known to castrate cheaters with extreme prejudice, often with a coke can.... i am NOT to me F|_|x0r3|) w/

GOD of SATAN

aka NoK-GOD of YOU
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GOD of SATAN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGOD of SATAN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GOD of SATAN

Posted 2002-02-14, 03:53 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Aimbot?"
Quote:
Originally posted by GOD of SATAN
hey, u guys from back in the day know me from diablo2 community as NoK-GOD of YOU. well, im finally back.
Sounds like we're actually supposed to recognize you

Nothing wrong with cheats, as long as they're not being used by anyone. They're for "educational" purposes only according to most sites, so we can't sue them anyway
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2002-02-25, 07:16 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Aimbot?"
educaional smeducational
cheats suck

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-03-01, 10:05 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Aimbot?"
cheat rulez =)
i allways try to use cheats lol haha...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-03-15, 05:07 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Aimbot?"
Yep, cheats are... cute :|
Actually, they're bad in some games, like MMORPG games, even though they can be somewhat profitable.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2002-03-15, 05:19 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Aimbot?"
NO CHEATERS BAD NO CHEATERS BADNO CHEATERS BADNO CHEATERS BADNO CHEATERS BADNO CHEATERS BADNO CHEATERS BADNO CHEATERS BADNO CHEATERS BADNO CHEATERS BADNO CHEATERS BADNO CHEATERS BADNO CHEATERS BADNO CHEATERS BADNO CHEATERS BADNO CHEATERS BADNO CHEATERS BADNO CHEATERS BADNO CHEATERS BADNO CHEATERS BADNO CHEATERS BADNO CHEATERS BADNO CHEATERS BADNO CHEATERS BADNO CHEATERS BADNO CHEATERS BADNO CHEATERS BADNO CHEATERS BADNO CHEATERS BADNO CHEATERS BADNO CHEATERS BADNO CHEATERS BADNO CHEATERS BADNO CHEATERS BAD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-03-15, 09:28 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Aimbot?"
coke can? christ! thats gotta hurt. personally, i nail their balls to the ceiling then smack them around like a pinata

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-03-15, 09:42 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Aimbot?"
Quote:
Originally posted by GOD of SATAN
[B]hey, u guys from back in the day know me from diablo2 community as NoK-GOD of YOU.
Sounds.. familiar.. if I said the worlds "old school Diabloworld" would you call me crazy?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-03-16, 03:35 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Aimbot?"
[lame joke]I'd gladly call you crazy, but not for that reason [/lame joke]

Well, he was a member of Chronos for a while, but we never really got anything done back then
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2002-03-28, 04:50 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Aimbot?"
i couldn't get my OGC working... or i'd really pay those myg0ts a visit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin