Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Character Suggestions
Posted 2005-01-14, 04:18 PM
I'm hopefully not going to play for a long time, but I'll be playing D2 again starting in a couple of hours. A friend of mine is stuck at home this weekend with no other games, so I'll be playing with him.

We'll be on Ladder, and since neither of us has played in a long time, we'll be making new characters. I'm looking for several suggestions for characters.

He's thinking about making a druid. I've never played a druid before, and all I've seen on here about druids is the fire claw build, so, unless someone offers up a better suggestion, or a better druid suggestion, I'll reccomend fire claw druid to him.

I don't know what I want to make. I'm leaning toward a poison necro, since I've never really played a necro to completeness, and they do hell-loads of damage.

We'll be mostly PvMing and MFing, so if anyone has any suggestions or additions, please, bring them forth.

We'll probably be playing "solo" in that we won't be in games with other people and won't be trading with other people, so if any if you want to play with us, be sure to let me know, make a new character, and try to get in at the beginning. The more people that are present, the more fun there is, but there just seems to be an added level of challenge when you play without the market to support you.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-01-14, 04:21 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Character Suggestions"
Psn necros are easy to bm. Just chug antidotes.

If this is on ladder, would you be able to afford a nigma?

For mfing, hands down , make a hammerdin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-01-14, 05:44 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Psn necros are easy to bm. Just chug..."
Nobody is going to be chugging antidotes because we're going to be mostly PvMing and MFing.

I can't afford an enigma because we're making new characters and playing by ourselves without the market.

And... hammerdin.... I've made before. It's still an option, but I don't think I'm going to do it.

Anything else?
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-01-14, 09:58 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Nobody is going to be chugging..."
Could always try a bone necro. They do high dmg. Use revive/skeletons to create a safe wall. while they take all te dmg and shit, you just sit there and spam spear or spirit. (Recommend spear)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-01-14, 10:00 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Could always try a bone necro. They do..."
I can not read.

I can not read.

I can not read.

Last edited by slaynish; 2005-01-14 at 10:03 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-01-14, 10:02 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I can not read. I can not read. I..."
Jesus... can you not read?
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-01-14, 10:03 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Jesus... can you not read?"
Apparently not, sorry :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish